BY SALLY HANSEN

24 Hour Moisture Skin protectant with dimethicone. Relieve & protect dry, chapped hands & split cuticles. ; see more...

courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I love sally Hanson definitely can't go wrong this cream moisturizes my extremely dry hands in colder months
Kari L.
Kari L.
This product helps on skin cell turnover which sheds the dead skin cells. Keeping hands soft and moisturized
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
My hands get dry so easy. I have been using this for a month now and have noticed much improvement. I really like this product.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
I like this product especially for my elbows. I know it's a hand cream but it works there too.
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Makes hands feel soft and great feeling for hours. Perfect for the winter months and smells great!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
University Pk, IL
This moisturizes my extremely dry hands very well. It feels kinda greasy but I don't mind it. This is great for super dry skin and the moisture lasts a while.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Its a basic hand cream. Not as thick as you would think a cream would be, but it does its job. I keep it on my desk at work and use it daily.
Meg H.
Meg H.
This is sort of thick, but it's perfect for putting on right before bed in the winter. You wake up to soft, soothed skin.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for my mom. She loved it. She was going through a period that her hand were all chapped and super dry, this helped her a lot
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Escondido, CA
This is wonderful! It leaves your hands very smooth and I love the anti aging aspect of it with it having retinol in it. My one and only complaint is that if too much is used it can leave your hands feeling tacky.