BY SALLY HANSEN

24 HOUR MOISTURE DIMETHICONE AND SHEA BUTTER WORK TOGETHER TO PROVIDE RELIEF AND PROTECTION TO VERY DRY, CHAPPED HANDS.

Traps nutrients in the skin, providing 24 hour moisture. Formula with Dimethicone corrects and protects very dry, chapped hands.

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 1% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Urea, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Myristic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Pca, Ethylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Sodium Sulfate, Ceramide 2, Soluble Collagen, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Bht, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.

Taylor C.
Escondido, CA
This is wonderful! It leaves your hands very smooth and I love the anti aging aspect of it with it having retinol in it. My one and only complaint is that if too much is used it can leave your hands feeling tacky.
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
My skin gets really dry in certain areas during the winter, and this product fixed that completely. I put this on my hands, elbows, and feet, and I could say goodbye to dry skin!
Elizabeth F.
Oak Park , IL
This moisturizes my extremely dry hands very well. It feels kinda greasy but I don't mind it. This is great for super dry skin and the moisture lasts a while.
Shannon W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great! My hands are very dry in the winter and this saved me! I'm not too sure what it smells like and I'm not sure I like it, but it works.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its a basic hand cream. Not as thick as you would think a cream would be, but it does its job. I keep it on my desk at work and use it daily.
member-87bf16a58
Berea, KY
My hands get extremely dry in the winter time but when I use this it makes it 10x better and smoothr. I love it and definitely recommend it.
Maryam A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this for my mom. She loved it. She was going through a period that her hand were all chapped and super dry, this helped her a lot
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
My hands get dry so easy. I have been using this for a month now and have noticed much improvement. I really like this product.
I love this product because it makes my hands feel soft and smooth.😃 You would enjoy using it. You need to buy this product
Meg H.
This is sort of thick, but it's perfect for putting on right before bed in the winter. You wake up to soft, soothed skin.