Sally Hansen® Dry Chapped Hand Creme

by Sally Hansen

24 HOUR MOISTURE DIMETHICONE AND SHEA BUTTER WORK TOGETHER TO PROVIDE RELIEF AND PROTECTION TO VERY DRY, CHAPPED HANDS.

Traps nutrients in the skin, providing 24 hour moisture. Formula with Dimethicone corrects and protects very dry, chapped hands.

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 1% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Urea, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Myristic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Pca, Ethylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Sodium Sulfate, Ceramide 2, Soluble Collagen, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Bht, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Dry Chapped Hand Creme!
TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wash my hands a lot, so they get very dry and in the winter they crack. This hand cream is a lifesaver! It protects my hands and locks in the moisture.
courtney D.
Berea, OH
I love sally Hanson definitely can't go wrong this cream moisturizes my extremely dry hands in colder months
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hands get dry so easy. I have been using this for a month now and have noticed much improvement. I really like this product.
Shannon W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great! My hands are very dry in the winter and this saved me! I'm not too sure what it smells like and I'm not sure I like it, but it works.
member-87bf16a58
Berea, KY
My hands get extremely dry in the winter time but when I use this it makes it 10x better and smoothr. I love it and definitely recommend it.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product especially for my elbows. I know it's a hand cream but it works there too.
member-080cf7ba1
I love this product because it makes my hands feel soft and smooth.😃 You would enjoy using it. You need to buy this product
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
My skin gets really dry in certain areas during the winter, and this product fixed that completely. I put this on my hands, elbows, and feet, and I could say goodbye to dry skin!
Haley S.
Midland, NC
The is an amazing product l, I highly recommend it to everyone! I love almost all of Sally Hansens products!
Kari L.
This product helps on skin cell turnover which sheds the dead skin cells. Keeping hands soft and moisturized

Looking for your answer?