Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat™

by Sally Hansen

I was wondering, does this last beyond 2-3 days? I have tried various top coats before and though they all claim to be “superior” they all chip within the first 2 days of wear.
Does this really dry as quickly as promised? I have four kids who always seem to need me as soon as I finish painting my nails. 😂
[product:sally-hansen-dries-instantly-top-coattm-nail-polish] Will this top coat help my nail polish dry fast?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat™!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,437 reviews
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat™ uploaded by Heather A.
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat™ uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big fan of Sally Hansen products. I've used them for years, different formulas and collections. This is my favorite tip coat. It applies so evenly, levels itself and has crazy glossy shine. It really does dry incredibly fast. Doesn't chip or break down your nail polish. My nails look like glass! And this is significantly cheaper than some of her other top coats. This one is definitely a keeper.
Anesia W.
Eastvale, CA
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat™ uploaded by Anesia W.
Purchased at: CVS
Just bought this product from CVS and I would say I was skeptical about it as my first. I’ve bought multiple types of products like this and they all say “fast dryjng” but never seem to work. However, it actually worked! I was so surprised on how fast it dried and it was affordable. I also like the glossy sheen it leaves when done. I would say it would only have that glossy look it you use the UV light to set it but it’s not necessary, which they aren’t clear about that in the label.
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
This is my go-to top coat and I recently just discovered this a few months ago. I love it so much that I always make sure that I am stocked up. It dries my nail polish instantly as described. After applying my nail polish color, I usually apply a thin coat of this over my nails, wait a few seconds, and apply a second thin coat. It dries within 3 minutes (without smudging whatsoever). I usually place my nails in front of a fan to speed up the process of drying, but it is not necessary. The price is between $3-$4 dollars depending on the store where you purchase it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is impatient when it comes to doing their nails, like myself!
Phoebe G.
This dries fast and looks great immediately after it’s applied, but it starts to peel off in big chunks after a little while. It’s alarming and I feel like it damages my nails. Dislike.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
I love this does instantly top coat for my toes. I have my nails done at the salon but I paint my own toe nails and this makes the process much more speedy. It does dry fast which is really convenient. It is affordable so if you see it give it a try.
renese D.
Murrieta , CA
Works fine to me. Love how it makes my nails shine. I usually use it as a base before the nail color. And then use it as a top coat.
Maria M.
I believe this is just okay, just like any fast dry nail polish. Has a good shine to it. May last loke 4-6 days depending on how long you many usually last
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
Works great 👍 plus it dries ur nails super quick 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💕 #goto #momlife ❤️❤️❤️ definitely a #must have
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
This stuff works great and seems to dry quickly. My polish usually lasts a while. You just have to wait until the polish itself is completely dry before you apply the quick dry top coat
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This top coat dries quickly giving you a nice shine. I am able to keep my polish from chipping and cracking . I highly recommend for any nail polish it gives it a better quality cover if you are using sub par polish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat™ Will this top coat help my nail polish dry fast?
Courtney H. il y a 2 mois