Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™

Nails are shielded with a hard, shiny, chip-resistant finish. Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested. All-in-one patented strengthening base and top coat works double time...for double protection. As a base coat, Double Duty moisturizes and hydrates nails with Panthenol. As a top coat, Double Duty protects with Nylon.

Does this really helps on making color nail polish last longer?
Pros and cons of this product?
Is it good product ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™!
Belleville, NJ
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™ uploaded by Cynthia E.
🥀 FOLLOW for a FOLLOW 🥀 A must have product! It makes my nails strong, while staying shiny and chip-resistant. It’s a smooth and easy application with a lovely finish. I’m very happy with this product because it does exactly what it says it does. I strongly recommend this base and top coat boys snd girls!
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™ uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Paid less then $5 for this and it works great. I use it as just a base coat, I definitely notice a difference when I don’t use it. Smooth finish and quick drying !
Saint Charles, IL
I'm usually a fan of Sally Hansen products, but not this one at all. I would recommend this as a base coat as it does the job of protecting your nails from yellowing, but it is terrible as a top coat. It takes forever to dry and forms bubbles. The price is pretty reasonable just like most of Sally Hansen base/top coats. I actually ended up giving it away to a friend and I purchased a different Sally Hansen top coat which I now love. Overall, I would not recommend if you're impatient and hate messy looking coats.
Nevada, IA
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™ uploaded by Sheila K.
I love how this nail polish makes my nails feel. They are stronger and shiny. This nail polish makes my nail polishast longer and my nails aren't brittle any more.
Tampa, FL
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™ uploaded by Natalia L.
It doesn’t help my color polish last longer than a week but it does give me a nice gloss when using it alone. I love how it has a double duty as base and top coat instead of using several treatments for my nails. Makes it much easier
Buffalo, NY
Didn’t work very well for me. It didn’t protect my polish color as much as I needed to and I’ve found other products that just work way better.
Burbank, CA
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™ uploaded by Isabel R.
This is a great product for those who aren’t going for something to expensive, but still want to have their nails looking fresh! I use this every time I apply a layer to my nails, and it really allows me to keep them way longer than I could 💕 [product:sally-hansen-double-duty-base-&-top-coat-nail-treatment]
Love this top coat. makes the polish last really long and stays shiny for weeks. the 2-in-1 feature with a base and too coat is great. very affordable and has 2 uses whoch makes it an even better deal.
Austin, TX
It worked ok, There’s nothing special that I can remember about it. I recently threw out the bottle because it dried out.
Langhorne, PA
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat™ uploaded by Deanna B.
I love a multi use product. This dries so fast and has an amazing shine and hardness. I use as base and top coat as directed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...