Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat, 0.45 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Yocaira L.Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat, 0.45 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen double duty is a 2-in-1 base and top coat that protects and strengthens nails. This all-in-one patented strengthening base and top coat works double time, for double protection. As a base coat, double duty moisturizes and hydrates nails... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana P.
Who doesn't love a 2 for 1! As a base coat it provides the perfect foundation for any nail color. As a top coat it does a great job sealing in color and protecting it from chipping. My nailpolish last twice as long and tends to look more professional whenever i use this!
Morgan R.
Great for protecting the nails and keeps a color polish lasting much longer with little to no peeling/ chipping! This also strengthened my nails and totally exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone looking to improve the finish of their nail polish color.
Vanessa M.
I love this because it is a two in one. For instance, it is a base and a top coat. It keeps my nail polish on for so long and keeps my nails strong. Mine are usually thin and break off at times but with this it helps.
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love that it does the base and top coat, and the shine it gives the finished nail. the main issue is that it dries out/coagulates in the bottle really quickly. It's still one of the cheapest out there tho, so I buy it.
Merideth N.
I found this polish thick and slow to dry. However, I continued to use it until it was almost gone because I did not have a replacement and I could work with it.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
While these does keep the nail polish from chipping as much as without it I feel like it could be a little better formula in the nail growth department
Lacey W.
Linton , IN
This nail polish base and coat provides a nice shine and protection to your nails. This works better than any revlon one I've used
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
I am one of those aunatural girls. I prefer to paint my natural nails as opposed to getting them done. This product has honestly helped my natural nails grow and works really well as a base and top coat. I did notice that it didn't last when used on false nails but for me, it works like a gem.
Nicole F.
Love this nail polish! It doubles as a base and top coat and it definitely meets my expectations! I bought mine at Sally's and it wasn't very expensive at all! I love how it keeps my nail polish from chipping for longer than my Shoppers brand does!