Sally Hansen Dl44860-28 Blck Black Xtreme Wear Nail Polish by Sally Hansen

by Sally Hansen

Product of Sally Hansen;Pack of 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Dl44860-28 Blck Black Xtreme Wear Nail Polish by Sally Hansen!
How would you rate this product?
I really like this product. Its a little sheer, it will definitely need two coats in order to reach full opacity. For the price it really gives alot of product which is also really good. If i could only use this product as my only black nail polish forever I would! I 100% recommend.
Norway, ME
Sally Hansen Dl44860-28 Blck Black Xtreme Wear Nail Polish by Sally Hansen uploaded by Alice G.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom, Sally Hansen instadry nail polish is a necessity, and was always my go to because we really don't have the time to wait around for our nails to dry. When I found this Xtreme wear in the clearance isle I thought I might as well give it a try. It does take a really long time to dry. But it stayed on without chipping for a week! The instadry needs to be reapplied every two days at the most. This nail polish is durable and I love it. Pictured day one and day 7.
Tucson, AZ
I always have at least two bottles of this at all times. I really like to use it for watermarble as it has the perfect creamy consistency. It’s easy to apply, the Xtremewear has a nice brush, makes application a breeze. Looks great matte too.
Dallas, TX
I’m currently wearing this polish now. I typically do two to three coats and I’m good to go. It’s an actual black that looks black and goes on your toes dark. It doesn’t crack or chip in a few days. I would recommend this color and brand
Wilmette , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This went on perfectly on my nails. I wore it around Halloween to be in the scary mood and did not expect it to turn out so amazing for its low piece of $3 at Ulta. It also dried fairly fast ! I would recommend this color 100%
Tacoma
Dries fast and seems to last decently well for a black nail polish. For the price, I like it, and it dries pretty fast! It’s also easy to use and obtain as it’s at most drug stores. I’ll definitely buy this again!
For me this is the best black crem I can find in regular stores. It will stay in for me for around 6 days with a good top coat. I would recommend this to beginners for a good start to their nail journey.
Wilmington , DE
Long lasting and deep rich shiny color. I work a lot with my hands and it doesn’t usually take long for my color to chip. But this brand tends to last a little longer than others. I’d totally buy again.
Huntsville, AL
It’s a good investment if you are looking to buy a good drugstore nail polish. I like topping it off with some glitter or maybe even a little bit of rhinestones.
Fresno
What keeps me coming back to Sally Hansen is purely the price. I can be hard on my nails, and aside from expensive salon manicures, I would rather paint my nails weekly. For the most part, this does hold up well without chipping. Perfect for a quick and cheap manicure.

Looking for your answer?