MakeupSally Hansen
Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20)

Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20)

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20)!
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20) uploaded by Kimberly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish
I am seriously so in love with Sally Hansen nail polishes. The Xtreme Wear line is one of the best! Its full of bright and bold polishes and the shade Mellow Yellow is no exception. Mellow Yellow is a true yellow, maybe a little on the pale side, but still bright. I believe there's also a brighter more neon yellow in this line but this one is little more muted in comparison. Like the other polishes in this line, Mellow Yellow is opaque and streak free. I find it has perfect coverage in 2 coats, but still looks great after 1 coat. I would definitely recommend this nail polish line!
Tiffany C.
Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20) uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish
I’m so disappointed in this product. I chose this color because it was the closest to a bright mustard I could find. I purchased this at Walmart for $7 (super overpriced). Not only do you need 3 coats to cover your nail, but it chips like crazy. None of my other nail polishes do that.
Krysten H.
Flushing, MI
Review for: Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 8)
This is a pretty bright yellow! It looks great by itself or paired with a muted down shade!!!! I would definitely purchase again
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 8)
This nail polish is perfect for summer. It’s bright and fun and most importantly lasts long and didn’t chip
Florencia M.
Montreal
Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20) uploaded by Florencia M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish
Mellow yellow won my heart, such a beautiful and vivid color for summer days. The quality of Sally Hansen's nail polishes is supreme, long lasting, resists dish washing and other home chores and the price is fair! After acquiring this yellow, I bought a few colors more. Sally Hansen Dl44860-27 Mellow Yellow Nail Polish (Pack of 20) #yellownails #nails #summermakeup

Looking for your answer?