BY SALLY HANSEN

10-day Protection from Breaking, Splitting and Cracking.

A Formula infused with real Micro-Diamonds & Platinum. In 16 Radiant Shades.

How To Apply:

• Apply 2 coats of color to bare, dry nails.
  • Let dry.

Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Polyethylene Terephthalate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsequioxane, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266)].

• "Great color and great price but it took awhile to dry." in 1 review
    Brittany C.
    Review for: PULLED SUGAR more...
    Great color long lasting not bad of a nail polish. I bought mine at Walgreens I feel it is a little better than some other brands haven't really had any problems with this polish. I would buy again :)
    Rossana H.
    Anderson, SC
    Great nail polish, great quality. It is very true about the no chip. It's very durable and affordable at the same time. I've used it in different colors and always a good experience. Would buy it again and recommend.
    Kristy C.
    amesbury
    Review for: LOVE BUG more...
    I absolutely love this nail polish. It was so shiny and easy to apply. I only needed 2 coats and it was perfect. I bought mine at Cvs. It was reasonably priced. I would buy it again.
    nanci m.
    I have pretty delicate nails and they dont grow thay much and when i try to use another nail polish is fades away with in the 2nd day but i really like this one it stays on me for weeks .really recomend !!
    Jennifer H.
    Review for: LOVE BUG more...
    This nail polish is very pretty and has a great pigment. It lasts about two weeks without chipping and it goes on super smoothly. I bought mine at Walgreens and they have a good variety of colors
    Asia B.
    Elkhart, IN
    Love. Love love!!! It really keeps up with the doesn't chip aspect. I work with my hands a lot and HATE when my polish chips . But I don't have to worry about that with this polish .
    Caitlyn F.
    The product goes on smoothly and easily. When applying a second coat it doesn't bubble up like others. It also stays on my nails better than any other nail polish. No chipping!
    Summer Y.
    Review for: DIAMONDS AND RUBIES more...
    Diamond shine base & top coat is by far the worst nail polish. It peels off so easily, no nail polish should peel. I painted my nails and let it dry for about an hour (because I don't have a nail drying kit) and I did my hair. When I looked at my nails when I was finish the nail polish was completely gone.. And need I tell you that I only straightened my hair so it's not like I was doing extracurricular activities..
    Tina J.
    I absolutely love a good black polish and I love this black tie shade the most especially over a black. Can’t remember where I bought it but is my my absolute favorite.
    Amanda J.
    Rochester, MN
    I have this polish in 'Black Diamonds' and I love it! This is probably my most used nail polish because the color matches everything and I love dark colors. With a base coat and top coat with this polish, it lasts me about a week before it starts chipping. The nail polish is affordable and effective! I also like the smell of it weirdly... it doesn't smell like other nail polishes. My favorite thing about this is it dries quickly! Highly recommend!
    Elizabeth G.
    Morgantown, KY
    I have never tried it before but have been wanting to. I hear good and bad things about it. What's your thoughts on it?
    Christy S.
    Dothan, AL
    Does this chip? I know it says "no chip" but I've had many nail polishes that have said this. So just wondering if it did.
    Pris R.
    If your not doing anything big with your hands like swimming or keeping them in the water for a long time then your good
    Sara G.
    South Hadley, MA
    Would you buy this product again?
    Megan S.
    Great Falls, MT
    How long does this generally last?

Amazon