BY SALLY HANSEN

10-day Protection from Breaking, Splitting and Cracking.

A Formula infused with real Micro-Diamonds & Platinum. In 16 Radiant Shades.

How To Apply:

• Apply 2 coats of color to bare, dry nails.
  • Let dry.

Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Polyethylene Terephthalate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsequioxane, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266)].

• "Great color and great price but it took awhile to dry." in 1 review
    Laura S.
    Round Rock , TX
    1,162 reviews
    This is my favorite nail polish. I don't paint my nails a lot. When I do, it's this brand that I go back too. The price is a con. Very easy to apply and use. It's just my favorite. I would buy again.
    Bella C.
    Review for: DIAMONDS AND RUBIES more...
    My mom and I always use this nail polish because of how perfect the color is and how fast it dries! The red color is so nice and the price is so cheap for such good quality! I would definitely buy again and recommend you buy.
    Madison D.
    Kailua, HI
    Used once but felt a little thick. The pigment of the product was great resulting in a beautiful color. Because the polish was on the thicker side, it didn't glide on as it should and took a little work to get a good coat on.
    Nicole F.
    Madison, NJ
    When I get gel nail polish taken off, I always reach for this product to help ease my nails back to their full health. It's clear, so it's unnoticeable, but it definitely helps strengthen them.
    Kelsey S.
    Whitwell, TN
    I really love this polish. Great quality for a great price. This is one of my go to polishes. I got it at walmart, and I have purchased a lot. It is long lasting and doesn't seem to chip like the others. It dries quick too!
    Dana K.
    Philadelphia, PA
    Love this stuff so much. It makes my nails super strong and prevents chipping, it also helps me not peel off my nail polish or bite my nails too short. Love this stuff so much 100% recommend
    🌹BEYOUtiful🌹 B.
    Clinton Township
    Review for: DIAMONDS AND RUBIES more...
    Cute color and I love the bottle design. I will say that the colors are transparent. Some of them are. They do chip which is annoying. I ended up throwing mine away only because I wasn’t using it anymore. About $3 which isn’t bad.
    Brittany C.
    Review for: PULLED SUGAR more...
    Great color long lasting not bad of a nail polish. I bought mine at Walgreens I feel it is a little better than some other brands haven't really had any problems with this polish. I would buy again :)
    Rossana H.
    Anderson, SC
    Great nail polish, great quality. It is very true about the no chip. It's very durable and affordable at the same time. I've used it in different colors and always a good experience. Would buy it again and recommend.
    Kristy C.
    amesbury
    Review for: LOVE BUG more...
    I absolutely love this nail polish. It was so shiny and easy to apply. I only needed 2 coats and it was perfect. I bought mine at Cvs. It was reasonably priced. I would buy it again.
    Elizabeth G.
    Morgantown, KY
    I have never tried it before but have been wanting to. I hear good and bad things about it. What's your thoughts on it?
    Christy S.
    Dothan, AL
    Does this chip? I know it says "no chip" but I've had many nail polishes that have said this. So just wondering if it did.
    Pris R.
    If your not doing anything big with your hands like swimming or keeping them in the water for a long time then your good
    Sara G.
    South Hadley, MA
    Would you buy this product again?
    Megan S.
    Great Falls, MT
    How long does this generally last?

Amazon