BY SALLY HANSEN

COLOR : WHITE

Buy on Amazon
Lisa O.
LAFAYETTE, IN
I've used Sally Hansen diamond strength nail polish for years. I like the color options. The nail polish lasts more than a few days (do use a top coat, though).
Sarah B.
St, NL
The colors are kind of sheer. Takes a few coats to get solid color. The polishes that have glitters in them take an abnormal amount of time to dry which I didn't like because I'm impatient. The colors are nice but just not what I'm looking for.
Alex M.
I liked this nail polish- the bottles are unique and it comes in beautiful colors. Cheap in price but not in quality. I purchased at Walmart Supercenter and online as well. Long lasting and very smooth application. I would recommend giving it a try. I have loved it every time. I also use this when I spend time with my nieces - great for them to practice with too!
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Love. Love love!!! It really keeps up with the doesn't chip aspect. I work with my hands a lot and HATE when my polish chips . But I don't have to worry about that with this polish .
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Billie G.
Not big on this color it just didn't satisfy me. Worth the price! Better than other finger nail polishes but the color lacked.