Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 210 Brilliant Blush uploaded by Maria D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength® No Chip 210 Brilliant Blush Nail Color.

Buy on Walmart
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
Okay this nail polish does chip... not good marketing. Also you need to buy the top coat for it to not chip as much. This gets too expensive and I am left with a nail color i don't really like. i do like their gel nail products, but not this one!! !!!
Jamaica C.
Sterling, VA
This will really last up a week on my nails! The only non gel polish that could ever do that! I'd rather spend on polish like this than a cheap one that wont even last 2 days on me
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
I love this brand and I love this color! So classy and sleek. I've used this brand on my nails since I can remember and I'll always stand by it! Great value for the price. I get about 5 days before it starts to chip. Even with washing dishes I'll get that long!
Maria D.
Medley, FL
I bought it thinking that would have good coverage , but it's like a sparkle a bit frosty, you have to put many layers, not like me :( but I loved the packaging !
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
I really don't think this has anything to strengthen your nails, and it's a little bit thin and applies kind of patchy
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I love this color it's something simple when I have to have my nails painted but don't want them noticeable.
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
This worked well but I found i needed to apply it a few times a week and when I missed an application it was as if I'd never used it at all