BY SALLY HANSEN #96 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 26 Rosy Future Nail Color.
No chip.

• "Great color and great price but it took awhile to dry." in 1 review
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Review for: Diamonds And Rubies
Diamond shine base & top coat is by far the worst nail polish. It peels off so easily, no nail polish should peel. I painted my nails and let it dry for about an hour (because I don't have a nail drying kit) and I did my hair. When I looked at my nails when I was finish the nail polish was completely gone.. And need I tell you that I only straightened my hair so it's not like I was doing extracurricular activities..
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
Review for: Black Diamonds
My favorite nail polish hands (and nails) down! I actually purchased this to complete my Wednesday Addams Halloween costume and still find myself painting my tips and toes black in the middle of June. It has just the right amount of sparkle to make a feminine statement. Yet gives me the coverage I expect from a black nail polish. It dries quickly and stays put.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Review for: Sweetie Pie
I absolutely love this nail polish as well as this specific color! This brand dries very fast which is nice that way there are no smudges. Along with the fast drying I am very impressed with the different colors and how they have many colors with sparkles in them without chunks so it still looks classy without looking childish. Great nail polish!
Mlaika A.
Mlaika A.
Washington, MI
Review for: Sweetie Pie
This color looks stunning on my tan, olive hands! It's very easy to apply. I do recommend putting on another coat (2 coats in total) to really get good color pay off. This color is just adorable and I can get over it. Also, it stays put no matter what - it doesn't chip or scratch easily. You don't even need a top coat with this polish!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Review for: Champagne Toast
I actually really hate this formula. I feel like it is such a goopy and chunky consistency, and it dries and gets damaged in the bottle so fast that you can't even use it. The sad thing is too that on your nails it's not even that pretty it looks like a nail polish I got in one of my makeup kits when I was little.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pulled Sugar
I like this color, although I do have to put a few coats on so it will be a stronger color. It is easy to apply. I purchased this nail polish from Target, and it is a good price for what is costs. I will definitely buy from Sally Hansen again. It is a good nail polish brand for the cost compared to other brands.
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio
Review for: Glass Slipper
I have used this before. I liked it. It works. It did not chip my nails. Also I like using this brand because every time I use Sally Hansen nail polish it alw alays makes my nails hard and they seem to grow a lot faster when I where the night polish. It is medim priced. I really can't complain about it.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Diamond Black tie
I usually love Sally Hansen nail polishes. So I was super excited to get this one and it looked very pretty in the store. Almost a duo chrome black with a hint of green/purple. It's a nice blackish color but not true to the "No Chip" Diamond Strength it advertises. It chipped in less than 12 hrs. 👎👎
Shanelle G.
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
Review for: Princess Cut
The only bad thing about this product is that the brush is a bit thinner than I'm used to, almost flimsy. It is pricier for a drugstore brand so I expect better there but the colors are beautiful and last a long time. I love the pretty opaque colors that a lot if drugstore brands don't offer.
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: Black Diamonds
I love the color plus it stays on whether I'm doing stuff around the or just having a family day but it's not expensive or pricey but it only lasts me a week then it starts chipping but overall I love the colors cause I'm a nail Polish freak I have a collection of random nail Polish colors!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , Ky
I have never tried it before but have been wanting to. I hear good and bad things about it. What's your thoughts on it?
Christy S.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this chip? I know it says "no chip" but I've had many nail polishes that have said this. So just wondering if it did.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your not doing anything big with your hands like swimming or keeping them in the water for a long time then your good
Sara G.
Sara G.
South Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you buy this product again?
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly, how long does this last with a good top coat?