BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 26 Rosy Future Nail Color.
No chip.

• I've been looking into this product for sometime. If I wear this ...1 Answers
  • "Great color and great price but it took awhile to dry." in 1 review
Bianca C.
Review for: Princess Cut
Don't love the color but love the consistency and bathe nail polish. I do feel like it holds up to its name. Doesn't chip as easily as regular nail polishes and hold up against my constant cleaning. Very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a manicure that will last
Cassidy L.
Reno, NV
Review for: Pulled Sugar, Sweetie Pie
I bought this as a gift for my roommate who loves doing her nails. She loves this line of Sally polish because it stays long and doesn’t chip quickly. I bought it off amazon and receive five random colors. It’s a great gift for those who like doing their nails.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Flawless
This is a very effective tip coat. One bottle is fairly long-use. It compares well to other brands. It is easy to apply, and dried fairly quickly. I received this as a gift, and was very happy with it.
Evelyn W.
Review for: Princess Cut
Love this brand of nail polish! The bottles they come in are super cute. The polish usually goes on super smooth. Most Walmart’s carry this brand so it’s super affordable. I have several different shades of reds at home!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Review for: Princess Cut
I love this brand it was one of my first as a young girl and I still buy theses products. It has long lasting ingredients and it is easy to slide on the nail bed. I will always purchase this brand it is one of my favorites. Good quality!💎 Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite nail polishes ever! These last up to 3 weeks without having to use a base or too coat. If you do add a base and too coat than it can extend up to 4-5 weeks. They apply very smoothly and easily. I would recommend
Kelly B.
Review for: Diamond Black tie
This is my go to black nail polish. I love using it around Halloween and the fall season. It has great coverage. Two coats and you are set! It doesn't chip! I'll paint my nails and not have to fix them for a good month. I love this product!
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
Review for: Champagne Toast
This nail polish is a great product for the price. I personally think it chips less than other brands that are double it's price. I have bought multiple different colors in this products because I have enjoyed it so much.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Diamonds And Rubies
Love this color ! I️ usually only have to do one coat and it comes out great! Applying is easy! Affordable! Would definitely recommend!! Great value! Love Sally!! Ill continue to use it.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Black Diamonds
I have this polish in 'Black Diamonds' and I love it! This is probably my most used nail polish because the color matches everything and I love dark colors. With a base coat and top coat with this polish, it lasts me about a week before it starts chipping. The nail polish is affordable and effective! I also like the smell of it weirdly... it doesn't smell like other nail polishes. My favorite thing about this is it dries quickly! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
I have never tried it before but have been wanting to. I hear good and bad things about it. What's your thoughts on it?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this chip? I know it says "no chip" but I've had many nail polishes that have said this. So just wondering if it did.
Priscilla A.
Great Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your not doing anything big with your hands like swimming or keeping them in the water for a long time then your good
Sara G.
South Hadley , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you buy this product again?
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly, how long does this last with a good top coat?