BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength® No Chip Nail Color 215 Something Borrowed.

• "I really enjoy this nailpolish." in 1 review
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Although I do not have this specific color, this specific type of nail polish stays on really well. It doesn't chip as easily as other brands, and the polish goes on smooth and shiny
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This is one of the best drugstore brand nail polishes there are in my opinion! The colors are vibrant and beautiful and this brand just seams to last very long without chipping
Jovanna Z.
To be honest, I had high expectations for this, the packaging looks very promising, I did like that this was opaque. This chipped two days later. Disappointing product.
Brittany B.
Gilbert , Sc
I bought this hoping that it would stay put during my 12 hour nursing shifts, but before I even made it to work and out of the shower my nails were already chipped. :(
veronica r.
Review for: RED VELVET more...
I love red. I absolutely love this color. I bought this product at target. Price is affordable and would recommend. I am a constant user of this product as well as this specific color.
Jessica W.
Encino, CA
I like this nail polish for its color and strength. You will need at least two coats, as it is streaky if you only apply one coat. It does eventually chip, as all nail polish does, but for the price, it's a good polish.
Melody  Q.
Auburn, IN
This is an awesome color!!! Heart to Heart. The coverage is amazing, 1 swipe and beautiful opaque red, perfect for the last days of summer! #InfluensterApp #Contest
Ellen B.
Montrose, CO
Im not picky with nail polish nor do I realize how different each one is from eachother, so average nail polish. But wonderful shine when it dries. And wonderful colors to choose from.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
This red is a rich romantic red! It's great for all season and definitely is strong with chipping! I'm hard on my nails and love that my color lasts longer than a day
Sydnee B.
Centreville, VA
Review for: Other more...
I feel as though my real nails did grow when I used this. I felt like the polish lasted just as long as any other drug store polish but my nails were stronger.
regina  R.
Phoenix, AZ
ultra ray lighting needed to set polish?
Leah M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this also help strengthen nails?
Shumina
How fast does this nail polish dry?
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
I haven't try this particular polish from Sally and although all the ones I have tried are fantastic i wanted to see what others thought of it? does it last, chipping?
Lindsey W.