BY SALLY HANSEN

* Nail polish * Diamond finish * Red Velvet Sold in packs of 2 see more...

Iyanna L.
Iyanna L.
I don't have this color, but i think the formula of these nail polishes are great. they last for a very long time and they don't chip very easily. The only downside is that my nails have been stained by these nail polishes on several occasions. I think the amount of pigment should change while keeping the formula the same.
felicia p.
felicia p.
Huntsville
Love the color! It looked great on my nails and it's long lasting! My nails are usually brittle but the red added color and strength to my nails! I love the look i have with outfits and i would use this color over and over again! it's a must for me! love the other colors in store also
Molly O.
Molly O.
Charlotte
I love the Diamond Strength nail polishes. These polishes are high quality, at an afforable price and add the right amount of glitz to any nail look. They are easy to apply, and you can build the color to get your desired look. This nail color does chip easily though.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Shelby
It's an okay nail polish. It does chip easily but it applies easily too. It last around 3 days if that. I have bought it a few times but each time it still was not that good. I wouldn't recommend this fingernail polish but it's good for kids to try.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
I love the diamond strength nail polish. Very long lasting and very inexspensive! It's better than any other nail polish I've tried. It strengthens my nails while making them looking pretty! Recommend on natural nails or acrylic. Love this product!
Guadalupe -.
Guadalupe -.
Cudahy, Wi
I love this vibrant color, that really brings out my skin tone and also lasts long without chipping.  Doesn't stain my nails easily but is also easy to remove when I choose to.  Compared to others I would buy again as well as recommend to a friend.
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I'm not really a fan of these polishes. They were streaky for me and seemed thin. I don't care for the brush as it made it difficult to paint my nails more precise. They seemed to chip right away and not last. I wouldn't purchase these again.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Nice color pigment and standard Sally Hansen quality. I would say two coats gets an extra day of wear compared to inferior brands. Nice colors and cute packaging, though I have had the want separate form the cap after the formula ages and dries out
Kat H.
Kat H.
I really liked this color,and the way it stayed onto my nails for a while, it's a really good value I would say, I've bought this product a couple of times, and would definitely recommend it, it works well, and it's great
Ramija A.
Ramija A.
I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!