Add a Photo

Iyanna L.
Iyanna L.
June 23, 2017, noon
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I don't have this color, but i think the formula of these nail polishes are great. they last for a very long time and they don't chip very easily. The only downside is that my nails have been stained by these nail polishes on several occasions. I think the amount of pigment should change while keeping the formula the same.
felicia p.
felicia p.
June 20, 2017, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
Love the color! It looked great on my nails and it's long lasting! My nails are usually brittle but the red added color and strength to my nails! I love the look i have with outfits and i would use this color over and over again! it's a must for me! love the other colors in store also
Molly O.
Molly O.
Charlotte
June 22, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I love the Diamond Strength nail polishes. These polishes are high quality, at an afforable price and add the right amount of glitz to any nail look. They are easy to apply, and you can build the color to get your desired look. This nail color does chip easily though.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
June 23, 2017, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I love the diamond strength nail polish. Very long lasting and very inexspensive! It's better than any other nail polish I've tried. It strengthens my nails while making them looking pretty! Recommend on natural nails or acrylic. Love this product!
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
June 24, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I'm not really a fan of these polishes. They were streaky for me and seemed thin. I don't care for the brush as it made it difficult to paint my nails more precise. They seemed to chip right away and not last. I wouldn't purchase these again.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
June 21, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
Nice color pigment and standard Sally Hansen quality. I would say two coats gets an extra day of wear compared to inferior brands. Nice colors and cute packaging, though I have had the want separate form the cap after the formula ages and dries out
Kat H.
Kat H.
June 23, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I really liked this color,and the way it stayed onto my nails for a while, it's a really good value I would say, I've bought this product a couple of times, and would definitely recommend it, it works well, and it's great
Ramija A.
Ramija A.
June 22, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!I love the color, literally goes with everything!!
Sahara T.
Sahara T.
new castle
June 20, 2017, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
THis product was definitely worth it. I really liked how it lasted a long time. A con was though that it was hard to get off with nail polish remover. THis was a first time use. IT compares to other cause it last long than most and I would definitely recommend it to others
veronica r.
veronica r.
June 20, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Red Velvet
I love red. I absolutely love this color. I bought this product at target. Price is affordable and would recommend. I am a constant user of this product as well as this specific color.