BY SALLY HANSEN

* Nail polish * Diamond shine finish * Pink Promise Sold in packs of 2 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan T.
Megan T.
This color is so beautiful. I love pink tones like this for spring time! It's my go to color for everything and looks so good on every skin tone! I'm tan at the moment so it makes my tan pop! I love these polishes. You can get them at Walmart :)
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love the color, pink is my favorite color. I wouldn't say this particular product strengthens your nails. I also don't feel like it lasts longer than any of the other nail polishes from Sally Hansen. I didn't pay too much for it so at least it was cheaper than Essie.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I love this! I've had this for many years and they would hardly chip and they were so pigmented! I recently ran out and bought a different Sally Henson one but could not find better. Definitely recommend.
Saralye W.
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
I used this for my sisters wedding and it works really well. I don't really like the quality of the bottle very much though.
Ina F.
Ina F.
Spring Hill
I always buy this color and hope they never discontinue because it's a beautiful shade and manicure really lasts!