BY SALLY HANSEN

New with Titanium Stops Nails from Breaking! Micro-Diamond Formula with Added Titanium Strength Virtually Ends Splitting, Cracking and Peeling -Results Guaranteed* Real diamond particles are known to add strength and durability plus brilliant lustrous... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sami K.
Sami K.
Sally Hansen makes great nail products. This product really helps nails get stronger and make a good primer.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hereford, Herefordshire
I loved using this nail product as it completely saved my brittle nails from braking! I wouldn't apply a coat before bed each night and wait for it to dry. I started to notice results within just a few days and it left a great shine to the nail! It's a total win for me!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Devon
This product is amazing! Have been using for over a month and I have seen a difference. My nails are less brittle. Leaves a nice shiny coat on your nails too. The only problem is I find it does peel off after a week or so. Quite a reasonable price too
lucia v.
lucia v.
San Luis, AZ
El mejor producto que eh provado! Si dunciona y mis uñas me duran pintadas por mas tiempo! Super recomendado! Ai lo volveria a comprar el empaque si me gusta y el precio esta bien! Solo que aveces no lo encuentro se vende muy rapido o no lo surten!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Paris
I have very damaged nails and they are easy to break. I still have a long way to go before having the strong nails I used to have. But thanks to this strengthen nail polish it is helping me get there.