BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Treatments

New with Titanium Stops Nails from Breaking! Micro-Diamond Formula with Added Titanium Strength Virtually Ends Splitting, Cracking and Peeling -. Results Guaranteed* Real diamond particles are known to add strength and durability plus brilliant lustrous shine.  Grow longer nails in 5-7 days!  Instantly strengthens nails! You Have : Soft, fragile nails that break, crack, chip or peel.  Nails that just won t grow without breaking. You Want :  Longer, stronger, harder, healthy nails.  Fast results!

• Does this really make your nails harder? My nails are alw...3 Answers
  • Does this really work? How much is it? 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? My nails are always breaking!!1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "for me personally it doesn't do a mirical on my nails, they still are a little weak when I take the nail polish off but It has helped them a lot." in 2 reviews
  • "Because I don't like to have to change my nail color to go with different outfits, the clear works well for work." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "My nails tend to chip and peel, but with this as my base coat my nails are growing and are much stronger." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of Sally Hansen products and Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener is a great nail treatment." in 1 review
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I am giving Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener 5 stars, I have tried may products that claimed they strengthened your nails, but they never seemed to really work on mine. Our Rite Aid is actually changing to a Walgreen's, so they put this on a 75% off sale, I literally got it for like $1.34, I couldn't believe it, and couldn't pass it up to try, seeing that it had been a great seller for Rite aid's, I have used it over 2 months now! I am completely satisfied with it, it has hardened my nails, and its strengthened them, they are not chipping, peeling or any of the things that my nails use to do which prevented me from growing them out the way I like them!! I love this and will re-purchase it! You can also apply it and the new Color Street Nail Strips goes on them just fine, it doesn't affect the length of time I can wear Color Street nail strips, or cause them to peel or chip away, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Sally Hansen always is who I go to for my nail health. I have thin, brittle nails because of hormone issues. I can never seem to grow long nails. I also have a terrible habit of biting my nails. The Diamond Strength nail hardener leaves my nails feeling healthy and strong. My nails do not split or feel rigid after application. It is a great price for the product that you get. I love the way that my nails feel even after I remove the product. It feels a little thick so I usually wear alone. If I wear on top of other polishes then it usually peels off. I apply it sparingly at first, and then apply it in layers so that it doesn't feel like a thick mess.
Tara B.
Bellflower
This product makes my nails so strong. My nails don’t peel as much, they don’t chip or break as often when i use the diamond polish. This is much better than any other product at CVS. You can purchase at Target, CVS, and most retail stores. I would buy again for sure.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
 I love keeping my nails long and kept up this product helps. Yes easy to use only thing it gets clumpy when you keep using it. I got mine at walgreens. I am a repeat user of this product it keeps my nails hard and strong. I would recommend this to anybody who loves to keep their nails long and thick and stops them from breaking!
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
Does not work. My nails are still the same. This may work for someone who has not had acrylics but I tried using it since I took my acrylics off and my nails still feel brittle.
PaigeAlexandra T.
I like to use this product every few weeks when I’m letting my nails rest from regular color polish. Keeps my nails strong and looking nice while I have nothing else on them
Dovile G.
Palos Hills, IL
I love this product and use it all the time. It really works fast and afterwards I paint my nails and it looks perfect. I naturally have thin nails and my nail polish never lasted long because my nails start to peel. Once I started using this, my nails last longer and no longer peel and I can finally grow them out!
Alisha C.
Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener

I absolutely love all of Sally Hansen's nail products. I use the diamond strength there to help Harden my nails. It seems to do its job. So anyone with soft Nails I would recommend this product to.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener. It works great for me. My nails are long & my nails are hard too. I love that my nails are real. I started out using Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails® Hardener Treatment
Angie G.
Mission Viejo, CA
My nails are brittle and like paper... I had to use it after having fake nails and it worked waaaaay better than I thought. Sadly, I have the fake ines again but I just might go back to it after writing this review.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I constantly see my nails breaking and peeling. Will this product help with that?
Marialys G.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this really make your nails harder? My nails are always soft and they're always breaking because of it :( I'm looking for a product that will really help with soft nails :(
Jacquie C.
Duluth, GA
I need something to help my nails from breaking how good is this product
Gabrielle R.
Does this actually work? I've seen it, but I've never tried it yet. My nails get brittle and flake.
Naje S.
Does anyone have major do's and don'ts for this product?