Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength Cuticle & Nail Refiner uploaded by Claudette A.

BY SALLY HANSEN #23 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Sally Hansen has always been the brand for me because it has always did a good job and giving my nails the strength that it needs. It always seemed to not try and a book where it made my finger nails look as it was turning yellow or bubbly. And it is reasonably priced
Jordan C.
Fulton, MO
I love using this stuff, it’s so fun to use because it’s like a scrub for your nails and cuticles and it will leave them feeling amazing! The scrubby part doesn’t really dissolve and it’s fairly tough so beware of that!
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
My nails are really weak and brittle because I used to be a terrible nail biter and I've ruined my nails. Well after I started using this to harden my nails, they can grow without breaking off.
Cynthia C.
Anything by Sally Hansen is a guaranteed winner! This is the best cuticle cream I’ve used. I love to keep it in my purse for those quick cuticle touch ups. It works wonders during the winter time.
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
This Strengthener is awesome!!! My nails used to be brittle and break easily. I've been using this for about 6 months and I love it!!! My nails are strong and look amazing
Lerelies P.
Plainville, CT
Sally Hansen usually makes good products and this is definitely one of them. It is easy to apply and makes for a good home manicure. Products isnt too expensive but it is a good quality product. I would buy again!
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
I use this as a base coat every time. I've used this for years and my nails have always been strong and healthy. They almost never break and they only do if I jam my finger or something like that. This works as a good base coat too because it fills in all the little ridges in your nails before you apply color.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
This is the only one I've tried before but it works pretty good as long as it stays on. I've always had a problem with my nails being brittle and chipping easy, making it impossible for me to keep nail polish on for long periods of time. I have found that this works great for a couple of days but then wears away.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. The smell is not harsh and it is very easy to apply to my nails. It doesn't leave them feeling greasy and dries quickly, so I can go back to my business. It's great to keep in my bag and do when I have an extra 5 minutes or so to spare throughout my day.
Chantelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to wear acrylic tip extensions all the time and after about a year of infills and new sets, finally decided to let it go and my nail beds were so weak. I applied this every 3 days and found fairly quickly that my nails stopped splitting and breaking. Definitely recommend!
Nesh H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What were your results with this? Did it help you tremendously?
Deanna L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with nail strength