Sally Hansen Diamond Strength®

STAY STRONG UNDER PRESSURE! STOP NAILS FROM BREAKING WITH WITH SALLY HANSEN DIAMOND STRENGTH® NAIL HARDENER.

Our real Micro-Diamond and Titanium formula instantly bonds to your nails, strengthening while virtually ending breaking, peeling and tearing. When nails need a boost, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength® Nail Hardener shields them – leaving them noticeably harder and stronger. Apply 1 coat to bare nails. Use alone or as a base coat. With Diamond Strength® Nail Hardener, diamonds are your nails' best friend! Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

How can I purchase this product I would love to try something new that would help to replenish and strengthen my nails I'm just starting to train myself to do my own nails and I need something that would hold the strength of my nails and also repair them while using my products so I would love to know how I can possibly test and review this product
Has anyone used [product:sally-hansen-diamond-strength-instant-nail-hardener] and found it made their nails worse? My nails really started to peel from using this making them thinner when I wanted them stronger!
Does this actually work? My nails are paper thin and I need a way to keep them from breaking while they grow out. How well does it stay on, how many coats does it need, and does it peel off and hurt your nails?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“for me personally it doesn't do a mirical on my nails, they still are a little weak when I take the nail polish off but It has helped them a lot.” in reviews
“I'm a big fan of Sally Hansen products and Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener is a great nail treatment.” in reviews
“Because I don't like to have to change my nail color to go with different outfits, the clear works well for work.” in reviews
“My nails tend to chip and peel, but with this as my base coat my nails are growing and are much stronger.” in reviews
“I would recommend this!” in reviews
Annandale, VA
I mentioned this in a previous post. I have fragile, damaged nails as I neglect them which means when I do go round to doing them they need a lot of TLC. Having also used tips to extend the length as they are brittle and bend easily, after they are removed my nails are a wreck! I picked up some of this, it cost about $12 and lasted along time. Immediately my nails felt strong and that flimsy bendy feeling was gone leaving a nice shiny hard nail that I am not completely ashamed off.
Grimes, IA
I have used this in the past and loved it. It definitely did help my nails stay strong and get longer. I don’t like my nails too long but I couldn’t even get them to grow past the tops of my finger without them chipping or splitting and this helped soo much with that. After using it several times I felt like it helped my nails naturally stay that way so now I don’t have to use it as often.
Newton, NH
This was great when I took my acrylic tips off for a break. It immediately gives my nails a little strength. I did go back to acrylics as I tend to bite my nails whenever I don't have acrylics on but this product really helped me while I didn't have them on! When I did put acrylics back on, my nails were so strong & long that I was able to simply do acrylic overlay!
Katy, TX
A friend of mine recommended this to me for when I take my acrylic nails off and they are brittle. I purchased it and was happy with it. What I didn’t like was that it took a while to dry and as a mom on the go I don’t have time to sit and wait for them to dry. Other than that, I liked that it made my nails stronger and not easily being able to chip or break from the sides.
Walton, NY
When I worked in retail I was constantly breaking at least one nail a shift. I wanted so badly to grow my nails and have them look nice but I couldn’t with the job that I had. I tried this product and it really made my nails stronger and they finally got to grow to a decent length. This product made my nails look way better then they were without using it.
Ashburn, VA
When I finally took off my acrylics. My nails were very weak and brittle. This product gave me a lot more strength for my nails. But it didn’t make them feel gross. I honestly really liked it I think it’s a good thing for nurses and EMTs are people in the medical field because when we wash our hands too much or nails can get affected by that too.
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength® uploaded by Tara S.
I find this product really works and gives your nails a good hard base. This is the only thing I have used as my base coat for over 10 years now and I have long and strong healthy natural nails. Forgive my chipped nails but I’m getting to repaint them. But you can see my nails are long and strong. I attribute that with help from diamond strength.
Crown point, IN
I have tried this in the past and have not noticed too much of a difference when using it. It was very easy to apply and use but chipped after a day or two like normal nail polish. I use my fingers a lot typing so nail polish is hard to keep on as it is. I probably would not buy again and try something else in the future.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love Sally Hansen’s nail strengtheners. Since I was a little girl I just do not think this brand can be beat in that category. I have probably used these nail polishes for 20 years and I’m still pleased with the results I get. I can certainly tail when I am wearing their strengthening polish and when I’m not
I do feel it helps add a protective layer after I removed my acrylics but I find that it chips and peels easily after applying. I followed the label by using 2-3 coats. I even allow the coats to dry before adding another layer. I have decided to try Magic Nails after a friend recommended it to me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Woodstock , Ontario
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength® and found it made their nails worse? My nails really started to peel from using this making them thinner when I wanted them stronger!
Hailey B. • il y a 4 mois
Yes! I had this same problem! Once I quit using it, it took about 2 months for my nails to finally stop peeling. I haven’t found a nail strengthener that really works yet.