Sally Hansen® Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

by Sally Hansen

Base Coat smoothes nails and grips color. Top Coat dries fast to keep color looking fresh and bright.

With real Diamond particles, known to add durability and shine Noticeably harder, stronger nails instantly. A high-gloss, beautiful manicure that lasts and lasts. Breakthrough Micro-Diamond formula is a quick-drying chip preventer that extends the wear of ANY nail color for up to 10 days.

Ingredients
Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Polyvinyl Butyral, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Diamond Powder, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60730).

How To Apply
For best results: apply 1 coat to bare nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
This was ok, but I do like the insta dri top coat better ...I just couldn’t find it on here
Etobicoke, ON
Doesn’t last as long as I expected... and also not as shiny as I thought... I wait for my polish to dry for a long time before I use and it still strips my polish off sigh... super expensive as well!

Looking for your answer?