BY SALLY HANSEN

Base Coat smoothes nails and grips color. Top Coat dries fast to keep color looking fresh and bright.

With real Diamond particles, known to add durability and shine Noticeably harder, stronger nails instantly. A high-gloss, beautiful manicure that lasts and lasts. Breakthrough Micro-Diamond formula is a quick-drying chip preventer that extends the wear of ANY nail color for up to 10 days.

Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Polyvinyl Butyral, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Diamond Powder, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60730).

How To Apply:

For best results: apply 1 coat to bare nails.

• What makes this product worth buying? Does it prevent chi...5 Answers
  • Does it work with Julep nail polishes?3 Answers
Emily D.
I prefer not to use a base coat as i have found that it makes the polish come off faster. However I due like this as a top coat it is great for the shiny top. This polish makes any polish shine better than the other top coats.
Xiomara C.
So far has worked great! My nails always chip and all of a sudden when I put this on it’s stopped me from going to the nail salon to get my nails done!

It’s helping my nails grow nicely and beautiful. Can’t wait to see how long and hard they get.
Myra H.
This is a good product for the price. It adds a nice amount of shine and is affordable. I like using it when my nail polish just doesn't seem to be shiny enough -- this tops it off nicely. The bottle went bad when I was barely halfway through it, so that was unfortunate, but it worked out well while I could use it.
Brittney S.
Noblesville
I do my nails every other week! I have used countless base/top coats and this is my favorite! I apply 1 base coat, 2 coats of color, and 1 top coat! It provides a protective ciast that helps my mani/pedi last!
Dee D.
This a great base and top coat. It’s super shiny and allows the polish to have a great foundation with extra shine. I love the shine I get when it’s applied as a top coat! I would recommend and buy again.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
Used to work great as a base and super shiny top coat. Dried very quickly. Nail polish would last more than a week. Sally Hansen® Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat Nail Polish
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is the only base coat I will ever use. I bring it to the nail salon whenever I get my nails done and the manicure lasts for a week! No other brand strengthens my nails and keeps it on that long. I will absolutely buy this product again because it was reasonable and worked extremely well.
☆ M.
This isn't my favorite base coat, but it is pretty good as a top coat. The only reason I don't love it is because sometimes it is so congealed and thick that it peels off in one whole piece and doesn't stick to the nail very well, so I think it is much better as just a top coat.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I only ever use this as a base coat or by itself. I like to keep my nails long and this helps keep them from breaking. It also helps my color go on smoothly and thickens the nail a bit. I’ve probably gone through 10 bottles of this stuff in the last few years. I really love it!
melissa m.
los angeles
Sally Hansen has the best nail products!! This top coat is amazing. It adds a beautiful shine and makes the polish last so long! Can be bought at the drugstore. Totally recommend
Datona H.
What makes this product worth buying? Does it prevent chipping? Would you buy this over other top coats?
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Does it work with Julep nail polishes?

back