Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear uploaded by Leslie F.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear uploaded by Taylor W.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear uploaded by Christine W.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength® Diamond Shine 3479 Clear Base & Top Coat.
Superior wear + strength for any nail color!
100% pure shine.

• What makes this product worth buying? Does it prevent chi...5 Answers
  • Does it work with Julep nail polishes?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this really helps when applied first as a base coat i realized its so much easier to apply nail polish." in 5 reviews
Emilee G.
Allendale , MI
Although I don’t do my nails much anymore with regular polish (I use shellac or get my nails done at the salon) this was my go to base coat, I didn’t use it much for a top coat because I wanted something with more shine and this didn’t quite have that! Overall a really good product if you’re someone who wears regular polish a lot!
Suzie S.
When I don’t have acrylic on my nails I use this clear base and top coat because in my opinion it helps my nails not break and get stronger. I haven’t used it in awhile but summer is here and I have a bottle ready for my toes.
Brittney S.
Noblesville
I do my nails every other week! I have used countless base/top coats and this is my favorite! I apply 1 base coat, 2 coats of color, and 1 top coat! It provides a protective ciast that helps my mani/pedi last!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I only ever use this as a base coat or by itself. I like to keep my nails long and this helps keep them from breaking. It also helps my color go on smoothly and thickens the nail a bit. I’ve probably gone through 10 bottles of this stuff in the last few years. I really love it!
Natalie M.
I️ love all and every Sally Hansen nail product. I️ believe they have the best nail strengtheners in the game. And this top coat makes it shine bright like a diamond for sure! This is one of my go to top coats for the perfect shine.
Ashley C.
My nails peel and chip all the time which makes it hard for me to grow them out but I like putting this on my nails with nothing else for a nice shine and to help with my nail growth and strength.. also help finish my nail colors
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
This is my favorite top coat to use! Everyone asks me if i got my nails professionally done, or if I used get polish when I use this! It is so shiny, i can’t wear it without someone commenting on how great my nails look! So worth the price!!!! 💅🏽
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Love this nail polish. Almost more than all of the color options. It makes my nails look healthy even if they are splitting and frail this makes them strong so they don’t break
Rachel K.
It’s a rich product that almost gives polish a gel like effect. A little goes a long way and it’s around $4 and you can even find it at some close out stores. I like it better than seche vite.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my must-haves for the New Year! I bought it the other day after being a loyal fan of Hoof Lacquer for over 10 years. The Diamond Shine has completely changed me! Great base coat and an amazing top coat as well that really does make your manicure last the entire time it should. You don't have to worry about chipping either if you've done the rest of your nails well - I hand washed dishes every day for a week and still no chips. Sally Hansen has done it again!
Datona H.
What makes this product worth buying? Does it prevent chipping? Would you buy this over other top coats?
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Does it work with Julep nail polishes?