Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear uploaded by Taylor W.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear uploaded by Leslie F.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear uploaded by Christine W.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength® Diamond Shine 3479 Clear Base & Top Coat.
Superior wear + strength for any nail color!
100% pure shine. see more...

• Does it work with Julep nail polishes?3 Answers
  • What makes this product worth buying? Does it prevent chipping? W...4 Answers
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 3479 Clear
  • "this really helps when applied first as a base coat i realized its so much easier to apply nail polish." in 5 reviews
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my must-haves for the New Year! I bought it the other day after being a loyal fan of Hoof Lacquer for over 10 years. The Diamond Shine has completely changed me! Great base coat and an amazing top coat as well that really does make your manicure last the entire time it should. You don't have to worry about chipping either if you've done the rest of your nails well - I hand washed dishes every day for a week and still no chips. Sally Hansen has done it again!
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
This is by far the shiniest topcoat that I have ever tried. Other topcoats are literally dull in comparison. It is of great quality for the price. I will use and buy over and over. My nails are guaranteed to look great after using this topcoat. I received the product complimentary for product testing purposes.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Love love love this top coat in my profession I work in a lot of water this holds up to that it keeps my nails from chipping my polish from chipping it dries fast which is important I would recommend this to anyone who does labor-intensive work but still likes pretty nails
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA
I was in need a good top coat so based on ratings I tried this. I found it dried very quickly and had a great shine however it chips very easy didn't last but a day or two. I would rather spend a little more for better quality
Lane D.
It keeps my nail polish shiny and chip resistant for days. I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles to keep their nail polish on for more than a few days.
Kenzi B.
Nashville, TN
This is just an okay top coat. Not the best, but definitely not the worst either. It chips easily and takes all the paint off with it, but it dries quickly.
Teresa C.
Atlanta, GA
This base and topcoat is ok but it's nothing special. I did not find that it extended the wear for my nail polish any more than other top coats.
Mikayla Q.
Really helped keep my nail polish on for longer. Also leaves a nice glossy coat. Highly suggest, even though it is pricey.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love this polish! Goes on smooth. Dries quickly. Makes nails hard so they don't break. Stays on along time.
Gina G.
I've used this along with other products for healthy nail growth. I didn't see much of a difference.
Datona H.
What makes this product worth buying? Does it prevent chipping? Would you buy this over other top coats?
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Does it work with Julep nail polishes?