BY SALLY HANSEN

Base Coat smoothes nails and grips color. Top Coat dries fast to keep color looking fresh and bright.

With real Diamond particles, known to add durability and shine Noticeably harder, stronger nails instantly. A high-gloss, beautiful manicure that lasts and lasts. Breakthrough Micro-Diamond formula is a quick-drying chip preventer that extends the wear of ANY nail color for up to 10 days.

Ingredients
Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Polyvinyl Butyral, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Diamond Powder, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60730).

How To Apply
For best results: apply 1 coat to bare nails.

Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
Absolutely love this base and too coat. It's long lasting and dries pretty quickly. It's not super expensive at all. I bought it at CVS. I would highly recommend it
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque , NM
Perfect product to help my nails grow and keep from chipping. Go down to any local drugstore and throw it on your nails super quick and easy and cheap!!
Shannon F.
Kent
I use this product a lot when I paint my nails it hardens them up and helps them grow. It's drys super quick too, which is good for if your on the go. However I do find it peels off really easily compared to other nail varnishes, I.e when you have a shower. For me this will only last on my nails for a maximum of 2 days which is a bit disappointing.
Gemma R.
The best base and top coat I've used! I've recommended it to tonnes of people and won't stop! Made my nails so strong and kept my polish long lasting - not expensive at all
Maeve M.
Galway
This is the best base and top coat i have ever used, its so light and thin and it keeps your nail varnish on forever x