Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat uploaded by Maria D.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat uploaded by Sephira A.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat uploaded by Abigail D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

SUPERIOR WEAR + STRENGTH FOR ANY NAIL COLOR! Base Coat smoothes nails and grips color. Top Coat dries fast to keep color looking fresh and bright. With real Diamond particles, known to add durability and shine. see more...

Gina J.
Scotch plains , NJ
This is the only base coat I will ever use. I bring it to the nail salon whenever I get my nails done and the manicure lasts for a week! No other brand strengthens my nails and keeps it on that long. I will absolutely buy this product again because it was reasonable and worked extremely well.
☆ M.
This isn't my favorite base coat, but it is pretty good as a top coat. The only reason I don't love it is because sometimes it is so congealed and thick that it peels off in one whole piece and doesn't stick to the nail very well, so I think it is much better as just a top coat.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I like this product. The packaging and title is what really drew me in. I think it is a nice base cost, as well as a nice top coat but better as a base. The name diamond shine lead me to believe it would have a high shine finish or reflective look, but it doesn't really have that effect. More so a Sutlej shine in my opinion. Still a good product and would recommend
Danielle S.
I always have this in my nail care bag. It's a great basic bottom and top coat polish. It leaves a nice shine on top and on the base it dries quickly and holds the color coat nicely. If your looking for a good 2:1 clear coat choose this.
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
Given a 4 for the price and ability to lengthen wear of nail color. Not given a 5 because this product bubbles HORRIBLY. You put it on and seconds later there are bubbles everywhere which detracts from even the most beautiful nail color. Would recommend if you're looking for something affordable but it will probably bubble.
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have very thin, brittle nails and as I have been swimming a lot this summer, I needed something to help salvage what little nails I had. This does the trick. Wear it all the time and it keeps my nails strong and healthy. A summer must have!
Rhianna B.
Franklin, IN
This product ads gorgeous shine and a hard to coat that kicks my manicures up a notch and helps them last longer. My only complaint is that I wish it would dry quicker, I'm a mom and manage to address up at least 6 of my ten fingers before they dry completely, especially when multiple layers are involved!
Amber M.
Blackfoot, ID
I love this Sally Hansen base coat! It truly helps to strengthen my nails. It applies in this, even coats, giving great coverage. My least favorite thing about it is the smell. It definitely has the "nail polish" smell, but, so do most other base coats, so I can't really complain about that! :-)
Brooke H.
261 W Hidden Hollow Dr, Orem, Ut
Sally Hansen Diamond Base and Top coat is my go to nail polish top coat. It glides on smoothly and dries as hard as a diamond, leaving your nails protected and shiny. I would recommend this easy to use top coat to perfectly top off your nail polish of any kind.
Natalie G.
Alvin, TX
Love this!! It is super smooth to put on and very shiny! Great coat to put on before and after your paint your nails. One of my favorites to use! Totally recommend this particular one. I've tried many and doesn't really have that good shine or protection