Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Amy H.
Bismarck, ND
Makes it easier to trim my cuticles and strengthen my nails. Love that it doesn't feel oily or greasy and works so well. Also, no foul smells
Emily T.
Groves, TX
Love this product. Easy to use and works like a dream on my dry cuticals. Love the way it hydrates my skin. Leaving it soft and moisturized
Maria T.
This is a great product and it actually seems to help my nails stay strong and look good and healthy I would recommend it to price is good
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
i have to use chapstick for my boys and i love pipsticks and liners my girls use lip gloss love them all my family and i use them every day
Rosie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this stuff it helps my nails and keeps my nails looking flawless! I use it every time I do a at home mani/pedi and it works great
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
Always makes my cuticles soft so they aren't constantly splitting. If I don't use one daily my cuticles split which is extremely painful
Tara A.
Works great. Softens cuticles and makes nails nice. Great for home manicure. Use before polish and makes final nails polish look great
Melody K.
I have been using this in the past. I have no time. But, I would like to stary using it. I have heard a lot about this.
price is good.

Lyndsey M.
Wheeling, WV
Besides the smell, i really like it. Helps replenish the shine and overall strength of my nails while dealing with my damaged cuticles.
Heather S.
Corbin, Kentucky
Very easy to use and does a great job. An essential step in the manicure process. Wouldn't use anything else. Good quality product!