Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Jayme B.
I love this product. I love all of the Sally Hansen diamond products. I have extremely thin nails and my cuticles take over. This stuff works wonders.
Alisa H.
Eaton, OH
I absolutely love this diamond creme for my nails. It leaves them looking like I just spent a ton at the nail salon. I absolutely love this product.
Michelle B.
Huntersville, NC
I use this all the time & it has helped keep my nails looking heathly & great! I would you this product again once running out of my current supply!
Christina S.
Raeford
My nails felt amazing after using this product. They felt moisturized but not oily. It softened my cuticle so that it was easier to push them back
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
Have used several of the diamond products before. I get nice results from them and they are an affordable alternative to a professional treatment.
Shelley M.
I have had a few bottles of this cutice removing gel and it really works! Very easy to use and lasts forever! Just don't leave on for too long..
Sonya W.
Orlando, FL
I like the way this product work. It make my cuticles nice and healthy. It makes my nails look even healthier. This is a really great product.
Brittany H.
Norman, OK
This has to be one of the best nail and cuticle creme i have ever used. I'm not sure if it compares to alternatives. I bought mine at walmart.
Savannah M.
Mahopac, NY
I started using this when I bit my nail too hard and caused damage. I love love love this product and highly recommend it for the nail biters!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Sally Hansen products are so good they're one of the only brands of nail care I buy. It works fast and leaves your nails in better condition.