Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Vanessa P.
Hixson, TN
I have to wear latex gloves at work all day so the skin around my nails and my cuticles stay dry. I keep this in my locker at work to put on in between patients.
Sherry W.
This really works. I love Sally Henson products and they are so reasonable on their prices! Helps with the cuticles and the cream makes your nails looking brand new after a salon day.
Sara F.
Helps to hydrate your cuticles. It only takes a little bit and it goes a long way. My fingers look a lot better since I started using them. Love this product.
amber r.
I just tried this recently and I was pleasently surprised. Although I don't use it as much as I should I do love it when I do. I would recommend this product.
Casey L.
island park, NY
Amazing cuticle cream! nails look professional every time! My dislikes were that it seems to not absorb as quickly as i would like. But, still is excellent!
Mari C.
Fort Gordon, GA
I was not very impressed with this brand. It was oily and the smell was strange. It dripped all over and was hard to remove. I will not use this brand again.
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like the sally Hansen line for nails. I bought this at my local target and the price was not bad at all. It really makes your cuticles feel smooth.
Jennifer Z.
Boelus, NE
Love the Sally Hansen diamond cuticle and nail cream. I have an issue with my cuticles pealing and getting split and this really helps keep them smooth.
Sheria W.
Fresno, CA
I just started using this nail creme and so far I'm pretty satisfied with it. I see the results fast and its very effective leaving my nails looking nice.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
Don't use it a lot i generally keep my nails clean and hydrated but when I need to make sure my nails look great for an event or outing I will use this