Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Amber G.
NESCONSET, NY
I have a huge nail biting and tearing problem which leaves my cuticles in pretty bad shape. This cuticle cream usually does the trick to keep them healthy and out of my way!
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
Sally Hansen's Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme .35 oz is a must have. It leaves nails feeling smoother than other brands. This product helps with all your cuticle needs. I used it once and will definitely be buying it again. I would be recommending this to everyone!
Brenda J.
San Angelo, TX
This cuticle cream works as well if not better than the more expensive creams I've tried. It softens the cuticle while strengthening the nail. I am prone to split nails because of cleaning products and yard work. This cream really helps keep my nails healthy.
BRITTON F.
Billings, MT
Softens my cuticles in an instant! This is one of the best products I have found to soften my cutucles and use it as part of my weekly nail routine. I love the Sally Hansen line of products and for the prices they compare nicely to the department store brands.
t b.
Mill Valley, CA
This is a nice product. It moisturizes your fingers and I use it before I do any sort of manicure. It is a good deal at just around seven dollars and it works fine. Its very nice but its nothing all that special. I would repurchase If i was on a budget.
Mindy C.
Georgetown, TX
I really enjoy using the Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme. It is easy to use and is a good price for the product. It is a product that I will continue to use to help keep my nails and cuticles looking healthy. I prefer using the creme over a more oily product.
Jennifer H.
Haltom City, TX
Sally Hansens Cuticle & Nail Creme is a must have item for your nails. Totally rocks on keeping your cuticles in line. Keeps both nails and cuticles moisturized and healthy looking.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased this item at a Beauty Supply Store as I love the Diamond Nail Repair liquid. I love it, because it really helps my cuticles during the winter or anytime I have my hands in water. It is very easy to use. I would definitely use again.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA
This product works really well for softening my cuticles before I trim them. It isn't oily, but very moisturizing which is also good for my chronically dry, chipping nails. And the little pot lasts forever!
Quanecia M.
Huntsville, AL
This cuticle creme is amazing. It puts back all of the moisture that you loose from doinf your day to day task into your cuticles. It also gives your nails a healthy shine.