Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Beth S.
MOUNT JULIET, TN
This cuticle and nail creme is very user friendly. I'm a first time user and I really enjoyed how this product worked. However, I didn't see major results with it. For the price and quality, other products would be better in my opinion. I might recommend this.
Samantha C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I really enjoy using the Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme. It is easy to use and is a good price for the product. It is a product that I will continue to use to help keep my nails and cuticles looking healthy. I prefer using the creme over a more oily product.
Adriana S.
This creme is great! that cream is not greasy, is very thin and condition your nails. I've bought only once and it worked pretty well.
the only thing is that it is a little expensive in relation to other brands. I would recommend to others!
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
This product keeps my nails looking fresh. Cuticles are amazing now. Very easy to use and apply. I will be repeating this product. Easy to fund at any drug store like walgreens and CVS. I would buy it again
Amy J.
Gibsonville, NC
Love Sally Hansen cuticle nail cream. My cuticles go from dry and cracked to looking smooth after one application. Walgreens drug store has a huge selection of Sally Hansen products, I'm a repeat buyer and highly recommend it.
Kasey F.
Titusville, FL
This stuff is amazing, I've been using it for a year now. Whenever my cuticles are dry I just massage a little bit into them and they're good as new. The fact that this is a creme instead of an oil is great because it's very easy to concentrate into the spots that you need it the most. I highly recommend this.
Lindsay R.
Fremont, CA
I have never used Sally Hansen cuticle cream before. I bought it at CVS drug store. This product leaves your cuticles feeling rejuvenated and clean. It was easy to use and I would recommend it to others. I probably won't buy this again since I could use other products that do just as good of a job.
Shannon L.
Morrisville, PA
This is the best cuticle, nails cream I have ever used!! It works great and really softens my cuticles. It helps stop any splitting or flaking of my nails as well. It's best to use overnight to let it fully absorb
Brittany C.
Branchville, SC
I love this because it helps push the cuticle back but without damaging or making your fingers sore. It also has a sweet citrus smell instead of a harsh chemical smell which is also a big plus for me as well.
Melody B.
Lewiston, ME
I feel this product made my cuticles feel soft and hydrated. I do not have any Cons for this product. I have enjoyed using this for some time now. I am a repeat user. I have not used alternatives yet, but I am looking to try something new to see if it is better. I would buy this again!