Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Lizanne B.
Delmas
This is a great product to have in your nail supplies bag. It does what it says it does and aids geeatly in nail growth
Michelle K.
I belive I'm addictited to it is so gentle leaves my nails so moist and i notice they are more flexiible since i used it
m j.
Ik vind dit een hele fijne crème voor je nagels me nagel velletje's laten niet meer los en ze ontsteken ook niet meer
Jazmine D.
lima perú
Me ayuda bastanteee, sobre todo con las uñas de los pies por lo que tengo uñeros y es doloroso pero me va muy bien
Loren W.
I love your presentation and how it works, the main thing is to watch your nails. I would love to try new products
Jessica M.
Orlando
The best strengthener nail I've used. Leaves very strong, natural and without being corrugated nails. Wonderful!
Elisa G.
This is a go to product of you want your cuticles and nails feeling like you just went to a professional salon.
Bethan R.
Coffee hall , Milton Keynes
It makes my cuticles and nails very soft and strong in my opinion very happy with it but was in the pricey side
Karen M.
remueve muy bien la cuticula haciendo el trabajo mas facil a la hora de arreglar las uñas de las manos y pies
Paola C.
It is a great cream specially to soften the cuticles. good quality, helps if you have weak and brittle nails