Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Adriana N.
Esto es súper bueno té ayuda a las cutículas para q te lo puedas sacar mass fácil y es la cosa más fácil d e aplicar de verdad me encanta millón y si si lo volvería a compra y recomendárselo a otros esta epicoo
Paula W.
Malvern Avenue, harrow
Beautifull product. I am so gratefull for it. My cuticles were always my problem, thanks to vitamin A deficiency. When ive started to use it ive seen improvement after just a week. Im on my second bottle and i have to say, thanks to Sally, my hand look ladylike
Brittany G.
Ottawa, ON
Amazing! Keeps my nails strong. Being a mom constantly cleaning up it helps keep  my nails from breaking compared to other products. I have been using this product for 3 years now.
Tiffany F.
I use this creme regularly as i wear nail polish nearly every day. it moisturises my nails and cuticles before and after applying nail polish. Overall i think this is a good product and one of the good ones i have tried. it is also pre cheap so i would reccoment this.
Fani G.
Ss usual when it comes to treating and caring for my nails nothing, in my opinion beats Sally Hansen! This really treats my cuticles and my nails...love this cream!
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I will never get any other product to help my nails and cuticles. it gets rid of them fast and my nails even look great after just the first time using it. I will admit its a little pricy for what it is but not overly. leaves them prepped and ready to go for painting my nails.
Sonia J.
Mississauga, ON
This works super well on my nails and cuticles! It moisturizes them and makes them feel and look great. I got it for a pretty good price. It is easy to use and comes with a pretty good amount of product. Would biy again!
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
Your standard nail and cuticle creme.

I would say this would be great for someone who uses their nail cream Consistently! It's a great addition to your manicure routine. Good for the cost, easy to apply I would recommend for people who do their own manicure at least once Weekly!
Kerys M.
Helps to soften and remove the problem cuticles that stop you from having a great manicure. Bought it from the local B&M. It's easy to apply and use, and keeps the skin around your nails moisturised, without dry out. Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a cuticle remover and creme.
lee l.
I suffer with weak and thin nails so they needed some extra help to make them grow strong and long. After using this for a couple of weeks i noticed the difference and improvement in my nails. Easy to apply and not greasy or sticky. Would definately recommend this one.