Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Lily L.
Daly city, CA
Super awesome product. Would try it again. Would recommend to friends. Great value. A+++++++++
Taimy R.
Made my nails grow longer than ever. But rescuing my daughter one broke and now I'm regrowing😭
The creme helps my cuticles feel better. The creme also repairs my damage and painful cuticles.
Deidra D.
Ansonville, NC
This product is #1 and highly recommend all reviewers to try it. the price is very affordable/
Quianna C.
Sally hansen products never disapoint! Will contine to use and suggest to famliy and friends.
Cassy C.
It works okay. Not too much of a hassle to use. It gets the cuticles but does burn sometimes.
sheenal s.
Modesto , CA
It does what its supposed to do, i am content with its job. Its easy to use and applies well.
Brandi B.
Great product very effective and easy to use. Great price, works better than similar products
Maria M.
Helps with the cuticles and the cream makes your nails looking brand new after a salon day
Danielle D.
Ballston Lake, NY
Sally Hansen nail products are amazing I always need cuticle cream and this is my favorite