Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Beth N.
This product works for me. It has changed the way my cuticles look and feel. I had never used a cuticle and nail cream on a regular basis before, and it really makes a difference. I love all of the Sally Hansen products I have tried.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Easy product to use. Doesn't burn or tingle my nail cuticles even if I happen to clip too close or push back too far. Works quickly so you don't have to wait forever when working on your manicure. Always my first choice of brand when shopping for manicure supplies.
Carrie C.
Jacksonville, NC
I like this product. It has the best value of all the products I have used. It is not pricy and works with my budget. I am a repeat user of this. Pros makes my nails look amazing. Cons it is not carried by my local drug store all the time.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
My go to cuticle product. I love the way it leaves my hands and cuticles soft and smooth. It's all I need for my cuticle care as mine do not seem to grow. It keeps them from getting dry and cracked.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Sally Hansen diamond cuticle and nail care is very good. I am a nurse and am frequently washing my hands and this product helps to keep my cuticles from drying out and cracking.
Gina F.
I use this every time I give myself a manicure. It works great and my nails are a lot healthier than they were. I had a lot of nail damage after taking off the acrylic nails I had on. This stuff changed my nails after only a couple of uses, and my nails are stronger and healthier than they've ever been. Great product!
Justin W.
Ellisville, MO
This cuticle cream is the most amazing thing my wife has ever used. She had been beggingg for a cuticle treatment for awhile and I was at walgreens so i grabbed this. She loves it and the price was very reasonable compared to other brands at that location.
Yesenia Q.
I just love this cream. It's feel so good on my fingers. It's very easy to apply and very gentle on the cuticles. I feel my nails stronger than ever. No breaks or damages. I have bought this products a couple of times before. I love it. Best oil ever
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I try to remember to use this cuticle cream because I do like the way it leaves my nails feeling afterwards! I tend to get dry cuticles and this is easy to use along the edges of the nailed. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and it wasn't a bad price for what it accomplished!
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
This is a must have in any womans nail arsenal. I don't believe I could live ithout it. Works like a charm and the price is great. If you don't have it, you need to get it!!! Works miracles even on men's hands and feet. SHHH I didn't say that out loud, my hubby would kill me. LOL