Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Brookelyn M.
Lehi
I love this cream, it's not super greasy feeling but it does hydrate cracked irritated hands very well!
Neftalia C.
Nashua , NH
If you are on a budget this is okay and I would use it again it's alright and got most of the job done
johanna b.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Goes on very easily. It also has very nice results when i rinse it off. Have purchased a few times now
Atressa F.
Fort Smith, AR
Makes cuticles feel nice I have really bad cuticles so I need all the help I can get in that department
Brooke M.
Awesome absolutely love it I highly recommend to everyone I know. Makes my skin around my nails smooth
Paula T.
Franklinville, NC
I love this cuticle and nail creme. It keeps my cuticles soft so they do not split. Very easy to use.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
I haven't used this product in a while but it does nourish my nails and help to soften up my cuticles
erin c.
Las Vegas, NV
Softens cuticals makes easy to manage in a manicuere and the look so clean after using great product
Sowmya K.
Dothan, AL
It has been really useful in preventing hang nails from cutting my cuticles. Will continue using it.
Lyshod G.
Reidsville, NC
Affordable and easy to use. The only negative thing I can think of is wish that it was longer maybe.