Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Tasha L.
Love how the product made my cuticles look after one use. They were softer and made my nails look refreshed.
Alura M.
Astoria, NY
It works. I prefer Sally Hansen products for my nails. There formulas seem to tailor to my specific needs.
Margie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this it works like a charm great product I recommend buying if you're in the market for a good tool!
Michele D.
Grovetown, GA
Love this product and I use it regularly in between my manicure appointments. Helps keep the cuticles soft
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Does its job, doesn't leave my hands oily, nor smelling harsh. Doesn't go under my polish and chip it off.
Marlene G.
I love how hydrated my cuticles stay after I use this product! I highly recommend you try it for yourself.
Kaitlan A.
Love this stuff. So nice on my cuticles! Sally Hansen has really amazing and affordable nail care products.
Jessica A.
Clinton Twp, MI
This one works the best by far I have really bad cuticles and this one helps them not be so nasty looking
Ashlee S.
Industry, PA
Thsi is a very good product leaves a shine to the name and the cuticle feels very soft with this product
Yohana C.
Love the smell, the feel and the results of this product! It's an all around great invention I'm in love!