Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Britney F.
Leaves cuticles feeling clean and fresh. Great for nails and tempo stirring for your fingers. Definitely recommend.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
Good product and a great price. Easy to find and use. I have used it many times and it woeks as states on the box.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Esta marca siempre me ha gustado muchísimo, todos sus productos son pura calidad, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Rachel R.
I have always used this since i was a teenager my mom introduced me to it so way stray away from a good product!
Tina D.
Drexel, MO
I buy this at walmart and it works wonderfully and its very easy to use and I recommend it to keep up nail care.
Sara K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is perfect for in between manicures to keep your nails looking fresh and your cuticles soft and pushed back!
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I got to admit, the first time i tried this product, i felled in love. I really really got to reccomend it y'all.
Angelique V.
Sacramento, CA
I've loved this oil for a while now and after trying several other brands I'm continuously returning to this one.
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this cuticle and nail cream. It is not overly oily like many of the other cuticle products on the market.
Lacey H.
Didn't work as good as I thought it would! Next time I will def spend a little more money to get a better product