Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Tonya T.
Wolfe City, TX
Great stood helps keep the cuticle soft so you don't have to worry bout your nails snagging on anything Great product
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
I use it once a week... It is soft on my cuticles and it has no smell. Definitely helps keep my cuticles from drying.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
Love this i use this now its a good buy definitely worth getting and giving it a try I'll definitely be getting more
Britney F.
Leaves cuticles feeling clean and fresh. Great for nails and tempo stirring for your fingers. Definitely recommend.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
I am a very good. the other day and age, but I don't think that I am not a problem with this one is the most part,
Amber W.
Port Tobacco, MD
Very good quality, it works fast and not strong chemical smell. Very effective, and price not too high. Affordable
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Esta marca siempre me ha gustado muchísimo, todos sus productos son pura calidad, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Charming J.
The remove most of the dead skin that is around the toe nail. I would recommend it to many people and nail salons.
shedean s.
Good enough to use.. nothing really that special about this product to me. Not saying it's bad but it does the job
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
Good product and a great price. Easy to find and use. I have used it many times and it woeks as states on the box.