Sally Hansen® Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #27 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Jayla G.
Brentwood, NY
This keeps cuticles soft and revives moisture especially after nail polish removal. I apply daily to enhance nail growth.
Faby R.
i used it once and it's somehow easy to use. Not too expensive and it works ok. I don't use it as often as other people.
Janet M.
Louisville, KY
I love using this product. It world's very well and it keeps my hands looking great. I would highly recommend using it.
Lizabeth P.
South El Monte, CA
Nail creme can be worth it and not worth it at times but this product can be kind of useful when you extremely need it.
martina f.
Riverside, CA
I use this product before and it's a really good product helps a lot with Cuticle and I will like to try more products
Melissa I.
San Antonio, TX
This product leaves ny handas feeling soft and rejuvenated. I can easily soften my cuticles for a nice and clean trim.
Rosa D.
This product I didn't like. My cuticles are very dry. Cuticle oils seem to work better and last longer than the cream.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
I use it once a week... It is soft on my cuticles and it has no smell. Definitely helps keep my cuticles from drying.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
Love this i use this now its a good buy definitely worth getting and giving it a try I'll definitely be getting more
Tonya T.
Wolfe City, TX
Great stood helps keep the cuticle soft so you don't have to worry bout your nails snagging on anything Great product