Sally Hansen Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme .35 oz. uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Polly A.
Pollokshields , Glasgow
I like this cream but I'd say it's probably not the best. I think the keynwith any cream is to use it a few times a day for it to actually help.
Gemma S.
Macclesfield , Cheshire
excellent cream does a great efficient job and lasts well its easy to use and if applied regularly keeps nails well maintained
purchased online
Crystel M.
This product was just ok for me. I didn't feel that I got the results that was advertised. Nails and cuticles remained dry after much use.
Danielle F.
As a big nail appreciator, I like to take care of my nails, including my cuticles. This did a great job and I would use it again.
S T.
Does what it says on the box. I've seen a good reaction to the product my nails seem much stronger and my cuticles much softer.
Selena H.
made my nails and cuticles feel amazing! i really recommend this product. if you have dry cuticles this product is for you!
Lauren D.
Lovely thick cuticle cream, leaves them very soft and easy to remove. Allows for very healthy beautiful looking cuticles
Michelle K.
I belive I'm addictited to it is so gentle leaves my nails so moist and i notice they are more flexiible since i used it
Lizanne B.
This is a great product to have in your nail supplies bag. It does what it says it does and aids geeatly in nail growth
m j.
Ik vind dit een hele fijne crème voor je nagels me nagel velletje's laten niet meer los en ze ontsteken ook niet meer