Add a Photo

#20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils
Photo (1)
Feb. 4, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Cuticle & Nail Creme 0.35 oz; 9.9 g
I am very impressed with this product - I use it before manicure and it really softens the cuticle and does just what it claims to do. It is very very greasy and it smells pretty gross - something chemical, like petrol meets vanilla perfume, it is also incredibly bitter tasting if it accidentally gets in the mouth.
However, it does the job better than anything I've tried before so I'm a fan.
Gina F.
Gina F.
I use this every time I give myself a manicure. It works great and my nails are a lot healthier than they were. I had a lot of nail damage after taking off the acrylic nails I had on. This stuff changed my nails after only a couple of uses, and my nails are stronger and healthier than they've ever been. Great product!
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Titusville, FL
This stuff is amazing, I've been using it for a year now. Whenever my cuticles are dry I just massage a little bit into them and they're good as new. The fact that this is a creme instead of an oil is great because it's very easy to concentrate into the spots that you need it the most. I highly recommend this.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Fremont, CA
I have never used Sally Hansen cuticle cream before. I bought it at CVS drug store. This product leaves your cuticles feeling rejuvenated and clean. It was easy to use and I would recommend it to others. I probably won't buy this again since I could use other products that do just as good of a job.
Melody B.
Melody B.
Lewiston, ME
I feel this product made my cuticles feel soft and hydrated. I do not have any Cons for this product. I have enjoyed using this for some time now. I am a repeat user. I have not used alternatives yet, but I am looking to try something new to see if it is better. I would buy this again!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
Nov. 20, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Cuticle & Nail Creme 0.35 oz; 9.9 g
This is a must have in any womans nail arsenal. I don't believe I could live ithout it. Works like a charm and the price is great. If you don't have it, you need to get it!!! Works miracles even on men's hands and feet. SHHH I didn't say that out loud, my hubby would kill me. LOL
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I try to remember to use this cuticle cream because I do like the way it leaves my nails feeling afterwards! I tend to get dry cuticles and this is easy to use along the edges of the nailed. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and it wasn't a bad price for what it accomplished!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Cuticle & Nail Creme 0.35 oz; 9.9 g
Easy product to use. Doesn't burn or tingle my nail cuticles even if I happen to clip too close or push back too far. Works quickly so you don't have to wait forever when working on your manicure. Always my first choice of brand when shopping for manicure supplies.
Inas H.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Cuticle & Nail Creme 0.35 oz; 9.9 g
Sally Hansen's Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme .35 oz is a must have. It leaves nails feeling smoother than other brands. This product helps with all your cuticle needs. I used it once and will definitely be buying it again. I would be recommending this to everyone!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN
This cuticle and nail creme is very user friendly. I'm a first time user and I really enjoyed how this product worked. However, I didn't see major results with it. For the price and quality, other products would be better in my opinion. I might recommend this.