Sally Hansen Diamond Cuticle & Nail Creme .35 oz. uploaded by Emily G.

BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sally Hensen cream is a very effective one for protecting nails and cuticle. I started using it when my nails suddenly started showing signs of being brittle. The cream helped bring my nails back into shape. Much recommended!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Josephine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! My cuticles are hard and grow extremely fast! So this product works magic in softening up my cuticles and allowing me to push them back without hurting my nails and fingers! I use this product religiously and will continue to use after I finish it!
Vanessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the nail cream and cuticle cream during the summer because my nails were just taking sucha beating in the las vegas sun. This didn't really help much - I didn't notice a difference. Maybe the novelty of just using a nail cream will facilitate growth and repair but it didn't really do much for my nails.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always enjoy using Sally Hanson products, they are always incredibly affordable and reliable not to mention Sally Hanson products are always easy to use and leaves you wondering how you were ever get by without. Sally Hanson nail and cuticle products are always a must-have in any nail/hand care regimen.
I am very impressed with this product - I use it before manicure and it really softens the cuticle and does just what it claims to do. It is very very greasy and it smells pretty gross - something chemical, like petrol meets vanilla perfume, it is also incredibly bitter tasting if it accidentally gets in the mouth.
However, it does the job better than anything I've tried before so I'm a fan.
Kate L.
Lexington, KY
Sally Hansen's cuticle cream is reasonably priced and definitely helps tame your crazy cuticles. Easy to find and easy to use. Recommended for someone who likes to do their own manicures at home. I would buy this product again, especially since I give myself manicures on a semi-regular basis.
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this stuff!! I have a skin disease, so I naturally have extremely dry hands and weak nail beds. I bought this at Walmart for $5 and I'll never look back :) a little goes a long ways, don't be intimidated by the small bottle! I'll forever be buying this.
Toni B.
Seymour, IN
I hate those painful, red, swollen hang nails you get when it's really dry outside or when you don't take care of your nails properly. This product prevents those horrible little things.
Beth N.
This product works for me. It has changed the way my cuticles look and feel. I had never used a cuticle and nail cream on a regular basis before, and it really makes a difference. I love all of the Sally Hansen products I have tried.