Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#23 in Cuticle Creams & Oils
Photo (1)
I am very impressed with this product - I use it before manicure and it really softens the cuticle and does just what it claims to do. It is very very greasy and it smells pretty gross - something chemical, like petrol meets vanilla perfume, it is also incredibly bitter tasting if it accidentally gets in the mouth.
However, it does the job better than anything I've tried before so I'm a fan.
Gina F.
Gina F.

I use this every time I give myself a manicure. It works great and my nails are a lot healthier than they were. I had a lot of nail damage after taking off the acrylic nails I had on. This stuff changed my nails after only a couple of uses, and my nails are stronger and healthier than they've ever been. Great product!
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Titusville, FL

This stuff is amazing, I've been using it for a year now. Whenever my cuticles are dry I just massage a little bit into them and they're good as new. The fact that this is a creme instead of an oil is great because it's very easy to concentrate into the spots that you need it the most. I highly recommend this.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I used the nail cream and cuticle cream during the summer because my nails were just taking sucha beating in the las vegas sun. This didn't really help much - I didn't notice a difference. Maybe the novelty of just using a nail cream will facilitate growth and repair but it didn't really do much for my nails.
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO

I always enjoy using Sally Hanson products, they are always incredibly affordable and reliable not to mention Sally Hanson products are always easy to use and leaves you wondering how you were ever get by without. Sally Hanson nail and cuticle products are always a must-have in any nail/hand care regimen.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Fremont, CA

I have never used Sally Hansen cuticle cream before. I bought it at CVS drug store. This product leaves your cuticles feeling rejuvenated and clean. It was easy to use and I would recommend it to others. I probably won't buy this again since I could use other products that do just as good of a job.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Lexington, KY

Sally Hansen's cuticle cream is reasonably priced and definitely helps tame your crazy cuticles. Easy to find and easy to use. Recommended for someone who likes to do their own manicures at home. I would buy this product again, especially since I give myself manicures on a semi-regular basis.
Melody B.
Melody B.
Lewiston, ME

I feel this product made my cuticles feel soft and hydrated. I do not have any Cons for this product. I have enjoyed using this for some time now. I am a repeat user. I have not used alternatives yet, but I am looking to try something new to see if it is better. I would buy this again!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Hurst, IL

This is a must have in any womans nail arsenal. I don't believe I could live ithout it. Works like a charm and the price is great. If you don't have it, you need to get it!!! Works miracles even on men's hands and feet. SHHH I didn't say that out loud, my hubby would kill me. LOL
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

I try to remember to use this cuticle cream because I do like the way it leaves my nails feeling afterwards! I tend to get dry cuticles and this is easy to use along the edges of the nailed. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and it wasn't a bad price for what it accomplished!

Join Now