BY SALLY HANSEN

Beyond Dazzling. Lasting Treatment Plus Multi-Dimensional Shine. A gorgeous lip gloss that deeply conditions and moisturizes lips for up to 12 hours. Provides a luminous diamond shine. Improves lip texture everytime you use it. Special Ingredients:...

Sally Hansen® Diamond 12 HR Lip Treatment
  • "It stayed on for more than my usual products and it left my lips feeling glossy and not at all greasy." in 6 reviews
  • "Absolutely divine for your lips! Thai product is diamond shines, glossy, gentle and so effective. Easy to apply and completely affordable and long lasting. This is a treatment your lips will thank you for !! Would definitely purchase again !" in 4 reviews
Danielle M.
I like this product. Not my first choice in lip gloss but not bad for the price. I bought this from Walgreens. It was just as expected and bought it on a whim. I’d recommend this product for whoever wants gloss on the go.
Lexi G.
corbin
I LOVE this gloss. It isn’t too sticky and actually lasts a long time for the price. This is definitely one of my go to glosses. You can get this at any drugstore and I recommend adding this one to your collection.
Astrid/Princesa M.
I would stick with only nail products of this brand. I did not like this product as I felt my lips were left too dry and sticky.  Poor value for me. ThIs product is not pricey and could probably work for other.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't buy it again :(
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
I liked the color selections, but It really didn't last a very long time. I felt like i had to reapply frequently to keep the color I was looking for. The price wasn't too bad for the quality. It's a middle of the line product.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got this Sally Hansen lip treatment and glass for my Family as a present when I come to visit. They love it. in their country it's very expensive. It definitely meet their expectations. And I would recommend it to my family.
Moe A.
Astoria
I do not like this gloss it's very shiny and I really don't like shine like that it does not stay on very long and you have to keep applying it and the colors are not so great very disappointing in my opinion.
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is just okay. Nothing special. I guess since i already have big lips i didnt really need it. Maybe for someone with fine thin lips it would be good. Taste yummy though.
keelie s.
Houston
Love the pigment does dry your lips as expected with any long wear lippie . dont eat anything greasy with this product or you will surely reapply faster than you expected
member-3d3f6
this product works great and is really gentle on the lips but still get the job done. The color looked amazing with my complexion and is a pretty dearing color. Lips are plumed and smoothed all day
Addylene G.
Fresno , CA
Yessss! This one is one of my favorite lip plumper! Right when you put in on your lips you start feeling this tingling feeling on your lips as well as a minty taste to it.. I don't really know how to explain it but it makes you lips smell really good too. I mean who wouldn't want that, I'm I right
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this lip gloss through eating and drinking?
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
How well does this work for chapped lips?
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Does it really last long?
rosa u.
Does it really last 12 hours?
Sharima W.
Roosevelt, NY
Does this product really last 12 hours?

back