Sally Hansen® Diamond 12 HR Lip Treatment

Beyond Dazzling. Lasting Treatment Plus Multi-Dimensional Shine. A gorgeous lip gloss that deeply conditions and moisturizes lips for up to 12 hours. Provides a luminous diamond shine. Improves lip texture everytime you use it. Special Ingredients:...

Buy on Amazon
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
It's ok. I am a major fan of the nail polish. But this feels simply waxy and heavy. Even as it wears I kind of feel like I am wearing a heavy clumpy wax that will catch things like pollen, hair and all constantly.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
This lip gloss is so amazing, i bought a few for a girls night i was having, and my friends & i loved them; they smell so good, and even taste just as good lol. I purchased mine at my local dollar tree !!
Jackie L.
I like this lip gloss it makes your lips look amazing my boyfriend noticed the difference between this one and 10 others that i have . He loves the way it looks and its so comfortable to wear.
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
Let's start off with a great price!! I have a couple lips glosses from Sally and they work wonders!! I do apply every other hours because I can't get enough of the shimmer!!
Diana G.
I purchased this lip product on a whim because it was marked down 80%. The color was sheer and the product was sticky. It smelled great but the stickiness was overwhelming.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Makes your lips a bit sticky which I don't prefer. Nice color though. I would recommend it for those who enjoy lip glosses. I thought it would have a different consistency.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I'm not exactly certain If this is a lip gloss or some sort of lipstain, but I wasn't a big fan. The cook or is great but the texture was indescribeable. So, three stars.
April B.
Rittman, OH
I absolutely love this kind so I hope I get some soon I'm almost out. This is good for when u wanna party or just go to work I love it I really recommend it
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lip gloss! Its a more natural glossy color, I love it because it doesn't make my lips feeling sticky and gross like most other glosses.
Megan M.
Love this brand of lip gloss! It stays on for a very long time and keeps your lips moisturized unlike most that make your lips dried out.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this lip gloss through eating and drinking?
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
How well does this work for chapped lips?
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Does it really last long?
rosa u.
Does it really last 12 hours?
Sharima W.
Roosevelt, NY
Does this product really last 12 hours?