BY SALLY HANSEN

Beyond Dazzling. Lasting Treatment Plus Multi-Dimensional Shine. A gorgeous lip gloss that deeply conditions and moisturizes lips for up to 12 hours. Provides a luminous diamond shine. Improves lip texture everytime you use it. Special Ingredients:... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan N.
I've really love the brand sally hansen so i was really excited to try the lip gloss. It gives out a natural feel and it is not sticky.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
I really like this treatment for the lips i would honestly recommend this its so good!
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH
Great product !! Would defiantly recommend it for a little lip loving !!!!!!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Review for: Hr 31 Engaging
It's ok. I am a major fan of the nail polish. But this feels simply waxy and heavy. Even as it wears I kind of feel like I am wearing a heavy clumpy wax that will catch things like pollen, hair and all constantly.
Jackie L.
I like this lip gloss it makes your lips look amazing my boyfriend noticed the difference between this one and 10 others that i have . He loves the way it looks and its so comfortable to wear.
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
Review for: Hr 31 Engaging
Let's start off with a great price!! I have a couple lips glosses from Sally and they work wonders!! I do apply every other hours because I can't get enough of the shimmer!!
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Makes your lips a bit sticky which I don't prefer. Nice color though. I would recommend it for those who enjoy lip glosses. I thought it would have a different consistency.
Diana G.
I purchased this lip product on a whim because it was marked down 80%. The color was sheer and the product was sticky. It smelled great but the stickiness was overwhelming.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I'm not exactly certain If this is a lip gloss or some sort of lipstain, but I wasn't a big fan. The cook or is great but the texture was indescribeable. So, three stars.
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lip gloss! Its a more natural glossy color, I love it because it doesn't make my lips feeling sticky and gross like most other glosses.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this lip gloss through eating and drinking?
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work for chapped lips?
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Does it really last long?
rosa u.
Does it really last 12 hours?
Sharima W.
Roosevelt, NY
Does this product really last 12 hours?