MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Diamond 12 HR Lip Treatment

Sally Hansen® Diamond 12 HR Lip Treatment

by Sally Hansen

Beyond Dazzling. Lasting Treatment Plus Multi-Dimensional Shine. A gorgeous lip gloss that deeply conditions and moisturizes lips for up to 12 hours. Provides a luminous diamond shine. Improves lip texture everytime you use it. Special Ingredients:...

Does this lip gloss through eating and drinking?
Does it really last long?
How well does this work for chapped lips?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Diamond 12 HR Lip Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It stayed on for more than my usual products and it left my lips feeling glossy and not at all greasy.in reviews
...glossy, gentle and so effective. Easy to apply and completely affordable and long lasting. This is a treatment your lips will thank you for !! Would definitely purchase again !in reviews
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Love this lip treatment. Left my lips soft. Good price will be recommending and repurchasing. I purchased it at Walgreens.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH
Great product !! Would defiantly recommend it for a little lip loving !!!!!!
Great product !! Would defiantly recommend it for a little lip loving !!!!!!
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
I really like this treatment for the lips i would honestly recommend this its so good!
Megan N.
I've really love the brand sally hansen so i was really excited to try the lip gloss. It gives out a natural feel and it is not sticky.
Danielle M.
I like this product. Not my first choice in lip gloss but not bad for the price. I bought this from Walgreens. It was just as expected and bought it on a whim. I’d recommend this product for whoever wants gloss on the go.
Lexi G.
Corbin, KY
I LOVE this gloss. It isn’t too sticky and actually lasts a long time for the price. This is definitely one of my go to glosses. You can get this at any drugstore and I recommend adding this one to your collection.
Alura M.
Sanford, FL
I love this gloss. I have the peach color. It's more sheer though so keep that in mind.
Marimar R.
Loveeeeeee salllllyyyy hanseeennnn products they're a bit cheaper then other ones so it is definitely worth it .
amber H.
Nashville
Ive tried this lipstick it is very nice. Has a bright color wich i love and doesnt feel gritty or weird on my lips
Addylene G.
Fresno , CA
Yessss! This one is one of my favorite lip plumper! Right when you put in on your lips you start feeling this tingling feeling on your lips as well as a minty taste to it.. I don't really know how to explain it but it makes you lips smell really good too. I mean who wouldn't want that, I'm I right