Sally Hansen® Daily Lip Moisturizer uploaded by Bobbi W.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Daily Lip Moisturizer - Clear 6680-02

Buy on Amazon
Arlin K.
I am so loving this product. I have dry chapped lips especially during the winter, but this keeps my lips feeling awesome. I use it about once or twice a day. I definitely got what I was expecting out of this product! I recommend this to my sister and she loved it as well.
Bobbi W.
WV, ['', '', '']
This is a great gloss. I often wear it over lipstick, because it provides such a high shine! I love the fact that it had vitamin E and aloe as part of the ingredients.
Teneshia T.
Lena, MS
I liked this lip gloss but I feel it didn't stay on my lips as long as it could have, it's an ok product and probably would buy it again but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Sabrina S.
Modesto, CA
This product does not moisturize as well as I had hoped. It's more of a lip gloss. I also did not care for the flavor. The price is reasonable though.
Brumi V.
This is my favorite lip moisturizer. It leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth very useful for the icy cold months of winter.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
This is great for dry lips in the winter and would be great in the summer if it had an spf. It smells and tastes amazing
Kiara C.
Calimesa, CA
This lip gloss is so pretty and looks very natural and I love nude colors so much and I know you guys will to!!
Megan
I love this, it leaves lips feeling fresh and supple. It's definitely a necessity during these winter months.
Kim W.
Charleston, IL
Love it! Has a great feel without being too sticky or heavy. I can put it on and forget it is even there.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
Helps a lot for the dead skin and it keep the lips soft, it really works for the people with the lips