Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Betty B.Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by CONSTANCE C.Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Nadejda Y.

BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Cuticle Clippers

Cutting Back Cuticles Makes Nails Look Longer. Fine tip cuts clean and closely. Curved precision blade Complete Your Took Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream with Apricot Oil to moisturize and condition. . see more...

Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors
  • "I am a nail polish addict of sorts and I love having my nails look their best all the time!" in 1 review
  • "I have purchased the scissors before and they still have them now they last forever and they're very sharp and I love how they get between the cracks of the toenail and nails I would recommend of your nail care routine do you have these pair" in 1 review
  • "A little pricey for cuticle cutters but it gets the job done very sharp so please be careful and keep away from pets and children " in 1 review
  • "This product is definitely worth purchasing." in 1 review
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
In all honesty I typically do not do my own nails (because I’m awful at it ) but I will say I have the Worst cuticles ever ! So I do cuticle treatments and maintain them between visits to the salon...They are dry and always peeling so I need to have a product like these in my little on the go make up bag I keep in my purse ; they’re perfect for fine trimming to keep your cuticles nice looking ...also I’ve never cut myself with these so I love them versus other brands I’ve tried!
Rachel R.
orange park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things are a life changer. Before I finally figured out exactly what they were used for and how to use them my nails looked so awful. I didn’t really take care of them like I should but now they look good, feel good and I don’t have any painful little cuticles showing! I definitely recommend everyone owning a pair of them & taking care of their nails.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mia Z.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to learning how to use cuticle clippers, but these weren’t too bad. I’ve used them a couple of times and have snipped my skin a couple of times, but that was my fault. They do what they are supposed to but I don’t use them often because I try to get my manicures professionally done when I can.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I much prefer cuticle clippers to scissors because I feel like the scissors really don’t get close enough to the cuticle to really do the job. It ends up looking less uniform than with the clippers in my opinion. These also aren’t the sharpest circle scissors out there, furthering the problem of trying to get your nails to look right.
Emanda c.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would we do without these like no lie I think I use these for when I put my fake nails on or I do my toes or anything like that like I have to have these I don't know about y'all they work better than tweezers or the nail clippers and I like them some pretty sure you have a pair if you don't go get them
🥀🖤Sarah M.
Staunton
I always have been a big fan of Sally’s products. And this was definitely a good buy was easy to use given I was a first time buyer. I purschsed this from Walmart. It was very easy to use. Would recommend to others. Since it was very easy to use  and instructions clear.
India W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it could be pricey I still like to use sally hansen products.. the cuticle trimmer is on the ball, cutting with precision. Would get again, especially with coupons or bogo
Valerie E.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These get the job done. They’re not too bulky or too sharp and they are easy to use. I get mine from my local Sally’s Store. Don’t really have any negative feedback for these. I would recommend them to anyone looking to care for their cuticles.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great for me. I was always afraid to use such things, but once I got this and tried it, I am surprised how happy I am with the results. Easy to use and easy to manage. Not I don’t have to have professionals do my nails.