Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Nadejda Y.Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by CONSTANCE C.Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Betty B.

BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Cuticle Clippers

Cutting Back Cuticles Makes Nails Look Longer. Fine tip cuts clean and closely. Curved precision blade Complete Your Took Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream with Apricot Oil to moisturize and condition. . see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I am a nail polish addict of sorts and I love having my nails look their best all the time!" in 1 review
  • "I have purchased the scissors before and they still have them now they last forever and they're very sharp and I love how they get between the cracks of the toenail and nails I would recommend of your nail care routine do you have these pair" in 1 review
  • "A little pricey for cuticle cutters but it gets the job done very sharp so please be careful and keep away from pets and children " in 1 review
  • "This product is definitely worth purchasing." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Neptune Beach, FL
You can tell that these cutters are good quality. I used to buy the cheap ones at the pharmacy and they would get dull or offset almost immediately. You can definitely feel the difference in the quality between these Tweezerman cutters and the cheap ones I've gotten. They are really sharp, almost too sharp because I have nicked myself. But I guess I just have to learn to be more careful. And make sure not to lose the rubber cover because of how sharp they are. Really the reason I took off 2 stars though is because the handles are sooo short, making them uncomfortable to handle and they dig into the palm of my hand so it hurts to use them. I don't have large hands or anything; I don't know why those handles are so short. That's actually the one advantage the cheap ones have over these, those handles are long enough and comfortable to use.
k t.
k t.
I prefer to use the Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors because I can use it in multiple ways. I have young girls, so it's easy for me to cut their nails, especially my 3 years olds tiny and delicate finger nails. My older daughter wants to paint her nails practically every other day, so the cuticle scissors allows me to carfully cut her cuticles so she can look pristine for her latest nail color! This is also a travel necessity for me...I never pack my make-up bag without it!
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use these cuticle scissors whenever I do my nails at home or when I do a friend's nails. They are great and have a very precise trim almost each time. This product is a great value, and the price is very reasonable. The only issue I have ran into with these cuticle scissors is that after a little while they become dull, and don't cut. But overall, I recommend these cuticle scissors!
Shye V.
Shye V.
Sally Hansen Cuticle Tammer-Uktr fine cuticle Scissors are easy to use,their sharp blades make for clean(non tearing) cuts. They are easy to store during travel and fit nicely in any hand bag so they can be readily available whenever needed. The blades do not seem to dull over time and the entire unit seems very durable . I would recommend this product to everyone.
Liz W.
Liz W.
I really prefer scissors over nippers. These allow control and are sharp but not overly sharp. I got these at CVS and am very happy with them. I do have to say that I had an older pair (not sure which brand) from awhile ago that has lasted me years. Not sure if these will do the same, but for the price and conveneince of purchasing, they are great.
Sammy Q.
Sammy Q.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This is a really good product because it can last for a long time. I used this for almost a year now and it works just like the new one I bought about year ago. It doesn't cost that much to me and it has a very good value. I will buy this product again if I can no longer use the one I have. Also I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
My mom used to by this one and do my manicureskin on Sundays, I grew up and started doing them myself. I gave a 3 star review because it feels like a pretty things pair. I've have other cuticle scissorso that were ultra fine and were more durable than these. I wish I had a photo of them, but unfortunately I stopped using them months ago.
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
I love this product. The price is reasonable and the quality is very good. I use it frequently and definitely buy this product again after they last. I have recommended this product to friends and family!
These scissors are impressive, figured at the top so I can reach every corner and make sure you do not accidentally cut his hand off.
Trisdon Z.
Trisdon Z.
Katy, TX
I have the worst cuticles that grow with a mind of their own & always grow in thick. I bought these because they were affordable and I didn't have a lot of experience with any other brand previously. I was pleasantly surprised to find how precise these were and extremely satisfied that my manicure didn't end with blood and tears.
Jenevie C.
Jenevie C.
Fort Worth, TX
They do get dull after awhile but since they are so cheap I do not mind because I know I can always go to Sally's and pick up another one but some good coupons for it would be greatly appreciated and also in some more cute colors like white and gold or rose gold so they can look cute on my vanity and great in Instagram pictures