Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Nadejda Y.Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by CONSTANCE C.Sally Hansen Cuticle Tamer - Ultra-Fine Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Betty B.

BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Cuticle Clippers

Cutting Back Cuticles Makes Nails Look Longer. Fine tip cuts clean and closely. Curved precision blade Complete Your Took Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream with Apricot Oil to moisturize and condition. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This product is definitely worth purchasing." in 1 review
  • "I have purchased the scissors before and they still have them now they last forever and they're very sharp and I love how they get between the cracks of the toenail and nails I would recommend of your nail care routine do you have these pair" in 1 review
  • "I am a nail polish addict of sorts and I love having my nails look their best all the time!" in 1 review
  • "A little pricey for cuticle cutters but it gets the job done very sharp so please be careful and keep away from pets and children " in 1 review
Taylor M.
These things are a life changer. Before I finally figured out exactly what they were used for and how to use them my nails looked so awful. I didn’t really take care of them like I should but now they look good, feel good and I don’t have any painful little cuticles showing! I definitely recommend everyone owning a pair of them & taking care of their nails.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I much prefer cuticle clippers to scissors because I feel like the scissors really don’t get close enough to the cuticle to really do the job. It ends up looking less uniform than with the clippers in my opinion. These also aren’t the sharpest circle scissors out there, furthering the problem of trying to get your nails to look right.
🥀🖤Sarah M.
Staunton, VA
I always have been a big fan of Sally’s products. And this was definitely a good buy was easy to use given I was a first time buyer. I purschsed this from Walmart. It was very easy to use. Would recommend to others. Since it was very easy to use  and instructions clear.
Kassandra R.
Oma
Great ! Product loved using it  very good for cutting have had it for a while now and still works like it’s new love it !! It’s good value as well not pricy at all and I’m a first time user and i love it ! Would totally buy again and I do recomend it to anyone
Samantha D.
Northford
Love them. They are really easy to use. And are reasonably priced for the quality the are. They are better than nippers. Every time I trim my citicles I use them. They are also way less painful than nippers. I totally reccomend them to others who want to trim cuticals.
Jessica G.
Hollister
Did the job but was a little awkward to use. It was only a couple of dollars. Value was good for the price. Would buy again if the design was better. Loved the slide though. Would rather have one that's not so awkward but would recommend if you only.have a few.bucks.
Anita G.
Kingsport
Product was great!!! Scissors never dulled and held up. Excellent value scissor blades never went dull or broken. I purchased this product at my local walmart. Other cuticle nippers would become dull and blades would snap. Yes i would most defiantly buy this again!
Ok. They're sharp but do not use them alot. Awkward to handle. I prefer the nippers. I usually grab these on sale when I go to Rite Aid or Walmart. I lose them so only reason I rebuy. I buy them out of habit though because my mom always had them when I was young.
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Sally Hansen cuticle clippers work so well for hang nails or just a quick trim. They fit well in your hand and can be carried in a purse for on-the-go convenience. I purchased mine at Walgreens, but they are available in most drug and convenience stores.
India W.
Although it could be pricey I still like to use sally hansen products.. the cuticle trimmer is on the ball, cutting with precision. Would get again, especially with coupons or bogo