Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil

Healthier-looking smooth cuticles & shiny nails. Helps reduce nail breakage. An intense, brush-on cuticle oil that instantly smoothes, softens & helps restore moisture to cuticles. Formulated with Jasmine & Rose extracts and Vitamin E, which are known to calm and soothe. Dermatologist tested.

Does this make your nails strong as well?
anyone else get dry cuticles when the weather changers? Sally Hansen - Cuticle Rehab Oil Best cuticle treatment to get smooth, perfect cuticles again
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil!
Yasmina B.
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil uploaded by Yasmina B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Doing two Sally Hansen reviews back-to-back! While I was not a fan of the Sally Hansen Insta Dri I AM a fan of this cuticle oil. It’s very viscous and can stain fabrics, so I only use it on my toes. In the morning, I love putting a generous amount all around my toenails, between my toes, and on the nail itself while I make coffee and do the rest of my morning routine. Once I’m done, I rub in the excess as best I can and then wipe with a damp cloth. Keeps the skin around my toes hydrated and adds a lot of shine to the nail itself. I started using this about a month ago (still on my first tube) and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out! (Nail polish is Olive & June Nail Polish Bi 046 Fl Oz but in the OJSM shade).
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil uploaded by Jessica N.
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil uploaded by Jessica N.
This is a great product. I use as a backup if I run out of my normal cuticle oil. It is easy to apply and use as it's more of a gel texture. That is the only I don't like as I don't like gel texture. Other then that I recommend it and always have it as a backup.
Caroline K.
Fort Worth, TX
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil uploaded by Caroline K.
Purchased at: Target
Not understanding all the 5 star reviews here. I think it made my cuticles worse / more dry. Won't purchase again.
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Target
Cuticle Rehab is a brush-on gel that smooths and softens your cuticles. It’s infused with Vitamin E, Jasmine and Rose extracts. I apply it to both my cuticles and nails when doing manicures. It’s really moisturizing and has helped with the condition of my dry cuticles and nail beds this winter. The applicator is very easy to use as well!
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Rehab Oil uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
After a year and almost a half, using hand sanitizer that I never had before has done a number on my nails and hand's, so today I found this product I hope it helps
Jazmin D.
Hayward, CA
This is great for when your was some nice growing cuticles after getting a manicure. It is super easy to apply. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a cuticles oil! I would totally buy this again.
Angie O.
I recently started using this one & I really like it. Easy to apply, smells nice, it’s worked great on my cuticles.
Charity S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using Sally Hansen Cuticle Rehab for one two weeks now and sleep with gloves at night to treat my cuticles and nails. I find that my nails & cuticles are smooth but I still have the lines that goes down my nails. My nails are still chipping and cracking easily. Where the lines are forming it is splitting all the way to my skin. It is so... frustrating! 😫. My nails got a little harder it’s not so thin as before but the other problems I mentioned above is still there. I will continue to use this product until it finishes and see if any changes. If not I would have to try something else.
Cynthia G.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite cuticle oils and repair them they don't look crusty they make them look great they're not too expensive either it's my go-to I always have this in my purse recommend to anyone who crusty cuticles lol
Kenzy C.
I had such dry and messed up cuticles. Every nail technician always had to spend extra time on my cuticles. They would even soak them for awhile. I felt bad about that. Anyway, I bought this miracle from Sally. I soaked hands in bath, pushing all cuticles back. Later I rubbed the cream along the entire cuticle. I let in soak in overnight and totally better in am... I had to do it 3-4 days
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
diana P.
il y a 3 mois
Ella S. il y a 3 mois
I’ve tried quite a few and seems to me they all do basically the same thing. Oil frequently and maintain cuticle and nails regularly is my advice! I like Sally Hansen products, affordable if they go missing. ☺️
Felicity S.