Sally Hansen Cuticle Pusher uploaded by alexandra E.Sally Hansen Cuticle Pusher uploaded by Angie M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Sally hansen cuticle pusher see more...

Elizabeth F.
Fairfax, VA
I love this tool. If I don’t have time to go get a manicure this is what keeps me sane and my cuticles in check. Sally Hansen products are always high quality and low prices. Ulta usually runs gets promotions on this tool as well
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
I really like the Sally Hansen Cuticle Pusher! It’s very inexpensive and a great value for the money! It’s extremely easy to use! I’ve bought this product a few times over the years and it lasts a while! I highly recommend this product!
Laura L.
Chapin
Not the best cuticle pusher I've owned but it's definitely up there. It's my second go to. It's a little small and the point is too big so it can't reach all the small places sometimes but otherwise a great tool to own. Definitely would recommend to other.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I use this frequently the help dig out my ingrown toe nails. The pediatrics had a similar tool that he used and showed me to use this in the same way so control my toe nails without having to go to the doctor, these work great for that purpose
Crystal P.
This was very useful for my cuticles. The price isn't bad. But it does get a little flimsy after a while. But I've had this product for a while but not often use.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I dont always take care of my nails or how they look, mostly i just use nail polish. But when i do care for my nails, i HAVE to use this product! My sister taught me how to use it since i had no idea haha. It's fairly easy and not as scary as it might seem to a newbie
April L.
Narrows, VA
Love sally Benson cuticle cutters they cut ur cuticles easily bought mine at a doller tree so it was and still is worth the doller I spent for it after months of use its still sharp and don't rip my skin below my cuticle.  Will definitely buy again.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I love this cuticle pusher! It does what it’s supposed to and I’ve also been able to use it when applying nail wraps such as Jamberry to make the wrap lay flat and smooth against my nail. A cuticle pusher is a must when doing at home manicures!
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
I’m not a huge fan of doing my nails usually BUT this product I use about once a month! I love it so much! My cuticles get very long and just nasty so I use this to push this back it’s very very nice quality and I recommend to anyone!
Meagan K.
I love using this product! It helps to clean up your nails and make them look their very best! It smoothly pushes back your cuticles and helps to remove excess skin. I would recommend to anyone who loves doing their nails.