Sally Hansen® Cuticle Massage Cream™ uploaded by Liga V.Sally Hansen® Cuticle Massage Cream™ uploaded by Kyriana F.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Infused with Apricot Oil, it moisturizes rough cuticles and soothes painful hangnails. Rich, emollient cream absorbs quickly, helping prevent drying and cracking.

When your cuticles need care, Cuticle Massage Cream™ with Apricot Oil conditions and soothes.

To use, massage a small amount into cuticles. Use daily for maximum benefit. Can be used over nail color or on bare nails.

Take time out to care for your nails! Give Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream™ a spot in your daily beauty routine.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Linalool, Myristic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Soluble Collagen, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Bht, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), Fd&C Red No. 4 (Ci 14700), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• To use, massage a small amount into cuticles.
  • Use daily for maximum benefit.
  • Can be used over nail color or on bare nails.

Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I've tried multiple cuticle creams and this is the only one that can salvage my dry ragged scan it. I have super dry cuticles that peel, which this cream can totally repair in as little as a few days!
Desiree S.
San Antonio , TX
This product really works. I love it when I remember to use it. Just massage it into your cuticles and it keeps them nice and soft. The only downside I have is that I keep my nails long and sometimes I scrape some up when I’m trying to get it on my finger.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Love the smell. Love the texture. Love how quickly it absorbs. This is a great supplemental cuticle cream to my usual lemony flutter from lush. The small size allows me to store it in my purse without taking up valuable space!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I think I tried this from one of my friends and it felt amazing! The texture is very smooth. I remember feeling relaxed after using it like a hand lotion lol. My friend got it at Target I’m sure. I would like to have my own!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is a really good cuticle cream. It is easy to use. Not to thick. It smells good. There isn't much smell to it but it doesn't have a bad smell at all. It makes your cuticles soft.
Gaby C.
Kent, OH
I have gotten this product so many times now. I love that it’s easy to use, mess free, and it has a pleasant smell. It also seems to last forever which is always a plus in my book.
Kyriana F.
I love this stuff! I have the driest cuticles in the world, and usually I just let them go until my nails look like wheat fields. I've tried to fix them with hand lotion but it doesn't last long. This cuticle cream is the bomb! The container is small but it lasts so long - I've been using the same jar everyday for almost three months and it's only halfway empty. Huge thumbs up from me!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Sally Hansen® Cuticle Massage Cream™ is some of the best cuticle cream out there. Just massage a small amount on each cuticle. Let it sit for a minute, and grab your Sally Hansen Cuticle Pusher, and give yourself a great manicure in the privacy of your own home. Not expensive, and it goes a long way. Walgreens is the best place to pick this up.
Bree S.
Doesn’t have a scent, but just a little bit on my cuticles hydrates and renews my cuticles when they’re dry or cracked. Not oily, very moisturizing. Small container which I liked. Definitely will buy again unless I can find one that provides at least a small subtle scent. The fact it just smells like makeup bothers me.
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this have a strong smell ?