MakeupNail CareCuticle Cream & OilSally Hansen
Cuticle Massage Cream With Apricot Oil 04oz/113g by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream With Apricot Oil 0.4oz/11.3g by Sally Hansen

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream With Apricot Oil 0.4oz/11.3g;11.3g net wt;Manufacturer Sealed Blister Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream With Apricot Oil 0.4oz/11.3g by Sally Hansen!
How would you rate this product?
Audrey A.
DeWitt
Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream With Apricot Oil 0.4oz/11.3g by Sally Hansen uploaded by Audrey A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best cuticle softener on the market! This helps them grow and make your manicure look even better!
Lindsy L.
I usually like Sally Hansen products but not this one. I found this to be no different than a nice hand cream but a lot more expensive considering the volume.  That is, it moisturized my fingers but I feel like it didn't' really penetrate my cuticles even with massaging.  My cuticles were still tough and raggedy after using.  I used up the whole container too.  I think cuticle oils are a better format
Michelle L.
Baltimore, MD
I use this cuticle cream every couple of days to keep my cuticles healthy. This stuff is beyond amazing & really does help!
Natalie V.
State College, PA
This is an awesome cuticle cream! It smells amazing, and makes your skin around your nails so soft. I apply it with a cotton swab and massage it in to each fingertip before bed. In the morning, they are nice and soft!
member-640c8
Is an okay product, am not going crazy about it. But it helps somehow. Good thing is that is not to pricy and you can somewhat get use the f it.
Paula M.
Got this cuticle massage cream as a gift and absolutely loved it from the first use. Disappointed that I couldn’t find it in my local store, but lucked out online shopping. I now have plenty in my stockpile.
Kayla M.
Hanover, PA
Sally Hansen cuticle cream has really helped to moisturize my dry cuticles after getting my nails done. It also helps me to be able to clean up my cuticles to keep them looking nice. This is a great product for dry cuticles.
Jill K.
This stuff smells so good. I usually wash my hands thoroughly with warm water prior to applying and before bed so it has time to permeate. Great results every time.
Tabitha G.
Saint Charles, IL
This cuticle cream works very well. It has a great smell. Gives my cuticles the hydration they need after tons of sanitizer. Great product for the price.
Anny B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product is amazing. After I started to use it my cuticles stop to have problem with dehydration. And it helps me to increase the time I need take care my manicure. I use it every day, twice a day.

Looking for your answer?