BY SALLY HANSEN #90 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Intensive cuticle treatment moisturizes & conditions. Helps soothe painful hangnails. Salon tested. Dermatologist tested. Sally Hansen cares. You Have: Rough, ragged cuticles or hangnails. You Want: Smoother softer more supple cuticles. How it Works: Rich emollient formula with apricot oil absorbs quickly to deeply moisturize and condition. Helps soothe painful hangnails and torn cuticles. Massaging cuticles increases circulation to the nail bed, which helps stimulate new nail growth. You'll Get: Smooth, healthy-looking, radiant cuticles! Made in USA. see more...

Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
Love this cuticle massage cream! I use it all the time when my cuticles are dry and it leaves them super soft again! It’s small enough you can keep in your purse and/or with your mani products! I would definitely recommend this product
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
Love the Sally brand! My cuticles have been so dry since I moved to a drier climate. I didn’t need it before I moved and now I can’t go without it. Very easy to use and apply. I would definitely buy it again.
Alex N.
Plano, TX
Y’all this stuff is something to literally live by in the cuticle care world. I am not a fan of traditional cuticle oil because I forget I have it on and touch things and then get it everywhere. But this stuff is basically like chapstick for your cuticles. I love it!
Ally H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
It was an okay product, did the job but for some reason the smell was very off-putting. I wouldn't buy it again per - say but it did work well. For the price it was decent amount of product, honestly could be cheaper. I wouldn't buy this again, there's much better ones out there.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I think the Apricot Oil is important here. I use on my toes as well, to soften them up and keep them healthy. Not super greasy, absorbs pretty quickly. Inexpensive as well. I would recommend it.
Em S.
I love the little pot this comes in. So cute and portable. Scent is good and the product really helps during the winter months for dry cuticles.
Amanda M.
I love this cuticle cream! It keeps my cuticles soft and helps them not to break. It doesn't soften the nail bed which is a plus
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Meh, I prefer using Aquaphor on my cuticles. I find the other products to be very mediocre. I picked this up at the drugstore.
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
This was not my favorite and dried out fairly quickly. The smell was not ideal either. I won't repurchase or reccomend.
Jennifer J.
Matthews
Smells good. Does not leave ur fingers greasy. Easy to apply. Affordable. Use on the go.