BY SALLY HANSEN

Intensive cuticle treatment moisturizes & conditions. Helps soothe painful hangnails. Salon tested. Dermatologist tested. Sally Hansen cares. You Have: Rough, ragged cuticles or hangnails. You Want: Smoother softer more supple cuticles. How it Works: Rich emollient formula with apricot oil absorbs quickly to deeply moisturize and condition. Helps soothe painful hangnails and torn cuticles. Massaging cuticles increases circulation to the nail bed, which helps stimulate new nail growth. You'll Get: Smooth, healthy-looking, radiant cuticles! Made in USA. see more...

Ally H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
It was an okay product, did the job but for some reason the smell was very off-putting. I wouldn't buy it again per - say but it did work well. For the price it was decent amount of product, honestly could be cheaper. I wouldn't buy this again, there's much better ones out there.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I think the Apricot Oil is important here. I use on my toes as well, to soften them up and keep them healthy. Not super greasy, absorbs pretty quickly. Inexpensive as well. I would recommend it.
Amanda M.
I love this cuticle cream! It keeps my cuticles soft and helps them not to break. It doesn't soften the nail bed which is a plus
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Meh, I prefer using Aquaphor on my cuticles. I find the other products to be very mediocre. I picked this up at the drugstore.
Kayleigh P.
Tidworth, England
This smells amazing. It's not something I would buy regularly. Only when I run out of what my nail salon gives me. It works okay but not as well as professional cuticle oils. The price point isn't so bad.