Sally Hansen Cuticle Defense Anti-oxidant cuticle complex 0.38 fl oz. uploaded by Ines G.Sally Hansen Cuticle Defense Anti-oxidant cuticle complex 0.38 fl oz. uploaded by Doretta W.

BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Patricia P.
Katy, TX
This is probably the best cuticle oil I have ever used. I used to buy it in drug stores, but for some reason it is no longer carried, at least in the stores that are near me (I live in California). So I ordered it on Amazon and it turns out that it ships to me from the UK. I continue to order it because it is an excellent product. I use it morning and night and whenever my hands have been in water longer than usual. The important thing is to use it when you are done showering or washing your face and your hands will not be in water soon. This allows it to soak in and help prevent your nails from drying out and splitting. It also penetrates dry, ragged cuticles, greatly improving their appearance. However, it must be used regularly, and I definitely recommend the use of rubber gloves when washing dishes, scrubbing, etc. Note that I have used various types of cuticle oil and this is one of the best. Like anything, it is not magic but it is a very good product.
Ines G.
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this for about 3 years and i always carry it. This product smells AMAZING! But aside from that i would highly recommend this product for winter times because the consistency is a little thick unless you don't mind. You have to work it in your skin a good minute in a half but a little goes a long way. Just circle once in the tin with your finger and massage it on your cuticle. It does not leave your nail shinny or sticky so you can go about doing your errands. I love it and will continue to use it.
ana o.
My nails are too thin to get manicures. They sand, scrape and use chemical exfoliants all of which make my thin nails even thinner. I don't do a particularly good job of trimming my cuticles myself. They look good for a couple of days then the dryness sets in and the ragggedness shows. Cuticle creams just kind of clogged my nail bed and didn't really do much
Doretta W.
Pikeville, KY
It is easy to use anytime,always use it after you washed dishes in the morning or night. When you are done putting your hand in the water.It keeps your nails from splitting or chipping. You can get it at CVS & would recommend it to all the ladies to try it & hear what the have to say about it also.
Bobbie B.
Douglasville, GA
I purchased Sally Hansen Cuticle Defense Anti-Oxidant cuticle complex at Wal-Mart for a great price. It removes and softens the dead cuticles that are on my fingers and it easy to use. It is not greasy and because it leaves the hands feeling so soft, I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jamie D.
Sally Hansen's products are all exceptional first off! I had purchased this product from the drugstore because of it's Anti-oxidant benefits. Not only did it make my cuticles and skin feel nice. It smelled pretty too! I would rate this product more than five stars if I could!
Lisa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wonderful product. I really love cuiticle products. Mine were messed up after a visit to the nail salon of nightmares. They teared up my cuticles but this repared them. This was mt first time usinf them and I bought it at Target. I would recommend this for first time users.
Meaghan P.
Tampa, FL
Yeah I just want someone else, and then I can't find it in my mind is the first to write you an opportunity. if I had the avaliability, I will not have the right place to be able, I have been insured by on Saturday, so I'm sure it was great and we are not an option for me
Julia S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love love love this product! Sally Hansen cuticle defense oil has done amazing things for my nails! I just tried this product out last week and will definitely purchase again. It is a little pricy for such a small bottle but its worth the 4 dollars!
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
My cuticles are always soooo dry. This saves them! I will use this after I put on my polish or wear without polish if I need that extra moisture. You apply it just like a polish with the same bottle and brush structure. Great buy for a salon quality cuticles.