Sally Hansen® Cuticle Defense Anti-Oxidant cuticle complex uploaded by Doretta W.Sally Hansen® Cuticle Defense Anti-Oxidant cuticle complex uploaded by Ines G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
This oil is amazing. I use it typically after I clean or have my hands in water for an extended amount of time. Tip: use it after showering or washing dishes after you plan on not putting your hands in water again soon. This lets it soak in and stops your nails from drying out and splitting. You have to use it regularly. It is an excellent product and helps dry, ragged cuticles a lot. I highly recommend.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This stuff works wonders on my cuticles! I love how moisturizing it is and gentle! Its affordable and the smell isn’t overwhelming. It doesn’t leave my fingers oily looking or feeling! I always use this product. My nails grow long, so i do my own nails and this is a must have nail product!
Rhiannon P.
I’m a hairstylist, so my hands are in water and chemicals daily. My nails get pretty torn up from work, but this helps keep my cuticles hydrated so I don’t get cracks or snags.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
My hands and cuticles get very dry during the winter months when the heat is running non-stop and the cold air is brutal. I was ignoring my cuticles for the longest time and finally decided I needed to do something about them.

I like this product because Sally Hansen is a reliable drugstore brand and it's always easy to find what you're looking for. The cuticle cream lived up to my expectations, was very reasonably priced at under $5 for .04 ounces.

This isn't a product that appears to be doing something for your cuticles until it soaks in. I've used those before and they do nothing in the long-term. This cuticle cream (both with and without apricot oil) makes the cuticle healthier, allows you to gently push the cuticle back and gives you a larger nail bed.

I highly recommend this!
Stephanie A.
I love this cuticle defense anti-oxidant cuticle complex my momma had this and I used it and really like it. Momma always love sally Hansen products and always tells me to go buy them cause she really loves them ❤❤❤ it's always worth the money 💰so I would recommend it to others
Julia S.
Brentwood, TN
I absolutely love love love this product! Sally Hansen cuticle defense oil has done amazing things for my nails! I just tried this product out last week and will definitely purchase again. It is a little pricy for such a small bottle but its worth the 4 dollars!
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This product does well....it does its job as to what it claims to do. I bought this product at Sally's and it last a while since you only have to put 1 drop and that's it. I have really bad cuticles and I tend to bite them and pick on my nails and this product has helped me stop. I would recommend it!
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
I work in the medical field so my hands are forever getting dried out and this product seriously saves my cuticles time after time!! They get pretty bad if I don't use this for a while and start flaking around my nail bed but this just moisturizes to extreme and fixes them right up!!
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
I normally go to nail spa to get rid of my cuticles. But I used it once when I was infield and became a big fan. Since then I have been able to take care of my cuticles, it's easy to use and cheaper too. My cuticles have gotten better. I would definitely recommend it to others