BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Kit: Creme for face, upper lip and chin Removes hair and treats skin With special moisturizers plus collagen and Vitamin E Reduces hair regrowth Great vanilla scent Contains: creme hair remover and extra smooth conditioning lotion see more...

Jackie P.
Harris
I use this product regularly. Not so much because it works but because it's fast. When I'm low on time, I use this to get rid of a majority of my facial hair, then quickly tweeze the coarse stubborn hairs.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't irritate or cause breakouts. When I wax that's a huge issue I deal with. This has a chemical smell but it's not enough to deter me from using it. It's effective, there are sometimes that it leaves behind a dark hair but I use my tweezers to pluck it out.
Nathaly A.
I think Sally Hansen is a really good brand, I bought this kit when I was doing a delicate facial, and I can say that wearing it was wonderful, it really does not have the best smell ... but it does a great job of removing the hair and leaving the skin Soft ... I recommend it !!!!
Adriana G.
Downey, CA
Does it work on acrylic nails, too?