Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face

Is it okay to use on sensitive skin?
How taste and how works ?
Ok so I grow some hair under my chin(beard)and on my upper lip(mustache). Honestly to get it over with I just use a razor but when I do that, my hair grows back thicker and I’m tired of that. so I was wondering about hair removal creams. How well does this work? Where can I find it? And does it have a bad smell???Thank you guys in advance 😉
Start your review of Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face!
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto no me gusta del todo. Tienes que tener el tiempo bien medido si no lo haces bien con el tiempo puede quemar tu cara. Yo una vez me pase y me queme en el ares del bigote honestamente no lo recomiendo a menos que se tu única opción 🙂 de hecho aún queda producto pero se va a la basura 🗑 lo siento 😢
Jerny G.
Bronx, NY
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face uploaded by Jerny G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This verme works. It leaves your skin red and swollen for some minutes though but it’s fine, you just have to do it some time before you go out.
Kaitlyn E.
Jonesboro, AR
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just started using this product. I usually use an eyebrow razor to remove un wanted hair. The smell isn't awful but definitely smells like hair remover. The lotion afterwards stung just the tiniest bit afterwords but it wasn't horrible! Overall will use this again!
Kashifa Q.
This is like the best thing ever! I use it only on my upper lip because waxing and threading there hurts so so bad. So I use this which is less painful. Sometimes it burns but I can handle that pain. I keep the cream on for 8 mins and wipe it off with a damp cloth, going against the grain and it comes off really nicely. It comes with a lotion that I put on that burns but the burn goes away. The key for this product to keep working is to keep the cap on really tight so that the next time you use it it will have the same effect. I will continue to buy this product! It actually works! I recommend
Natalochka M.
DIY removal face hair. I been using it for more then 10 years. It does smells a little bit but it does the job. I love vitamin E lotion that you apply after hair removal.
blanca B.
Purchased at: Target
My hair is very dark therefore pretty noticeable when its growing on my upper lip. I regularly use Sally Hansen to remove that hair and even though I have sensitive skin I dont have any type of reaction to this not even any redness. I just have to make sure I dont use any face product like cleanser or moisturizer afterwards and before.
Tava H.
Mesa, AZ
Stuff works wonders for your upper lip! Just make sure you pay attention to the time it’s on! You might turn a little pink but nothing to worry about
Dominique M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has been my go-to facial hair removal product since I began noticing dark hair on my upper lip (Thanks to my Italian genetics). It doesn’t smell great, but it works really well and in a short amount of time! I like the duo pack because the post-creme helps reduce redness and irritation.
Lacy P.
Gastonia, NC
I have pcos so my hair grows wild so my peach fuzz over my lip gets a little excessive. I mean the average person probably wouldn’t notice but I’m a make up junkie so I do. Every couple of weeks I use this, it comes usually at the store with a cream to relax your skin afterwards and it’s gone! Love it!
Kessa M.
Albany, OR
First off, the scent is awful. But it works great regardless! Super easy to use. Just need to watch the time. If you go past 10 mins you run the risk of chemical burns. I recommend with caution, definitely patch test first
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda A.
Catoosa, OK
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone used Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face ? Does it break your face out? I’m a little hesitant to use but want to get rid of those pesky chin and lip hairs!
Yahnissa H.
Stone Mountain, GA
il y a 2 ans
I’ve been using the Sally Hansen Crème Hair Remover Duo Kit - For Face for about 3 years now , but I’ve noticed that after a while the formula seems like it’s not that strong anymore. So I’ve been wondering if there’s an expiration date on it that I’m missing or if my hair has just changed and I need to use a new hair removal method ?
Melissa C. il y a 2 ans
I’m assuming there is an expiration date.